1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Lore Editor App

Discussion in 'Other Questions' started by CouchPotato360, Jul 27, 2016.

1. CouchPotato360

CouchPotato360 Last Man Standing

Forum Name: CouchPotato360

Reason for Applying: Having recently played and completed the vanilla story for Starbound, I've gotten some motivation to ensure that we as a community are able to produce something much better than what Chucklefish has handed to us.

Are you familiar with Starbound Lore?
    I'm not intimately familiar with every single piece of information currently available, but I've been involved with the community for 2+ years now and I'm quite familiar with the state of it.

If not, are you willing to learn?
    Anything that needs to be learned is fine with me.

Write a short (3-4 sentences) non-fiction style paragraph, preferably something starbound related.

With the tensions between tribes reaching an all time high on the world of Caph 1842 B, the 87th Marine Expeditionary Unit of the United Systems Colonial Marine Corps has been tasked with the protection of the BLUFOR tribe, designated as "Alpha Brood." Marine infantry on the ground are ordered to search and destroy, seeking out any of the opposing tribe's members and exterminating them methodically. This operation ended in a brief but bloody series of battles, stretching on for the duration of three days and costing the 87th an entire platoon of Marines in casualties.