1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking to see if anyone is interested.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fenris Fenrir, Aug 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fenris Fenrir

Fenris Fenrir New Member

My name is Fenris Fenrir Abdominae. In the last few months, we have seen the fall of two separate groups of mercenaries. I use the term a bit loosely, but the idea remains the same. Both the Landsknecht, which was a rather new organization in this sector, and the Armored Wolves, who have long been a part of the area, have fallen. My proposal is this; I want to see who would be interested in starting a new mercenary company with me. I myself worked for both groups at one some point or another, and I would like to create a newer, better group. One that is based on business practices, rather than less professional ideals. The details would still have to be filled out a bit, and I would first like to see if anyone would be interested in joining me in the venture before I get started.

The only parts of this I already have thought out are as follows. First, we do not do charity work. Period. You want our help? You pay up.

Second, We will accept more than just kill contracts and other thug work. Contracts such as extended guard duties will be offered, and other services such as professional interrogators will be available as well. The services may expand, depending on who is interested, but one of the key works I want is to have a professional doctor who can be hired. We will be an organization that is not just for violence, but for other things.

Third, we will set up some sort of loyalty program. For example, if you routinely hire us, we will abstain from taking contracts that work against you directly. This means that if you give us consistent business, we will reward you with preferential treatment when it comes to accepted contracts. We will also include a method by which we can get you better prices based upon consistent business.

Finally, we will never disclose who signed up for a contract with us, regardless of whether or not we accepted it. Confidentiality is key in the mercenary business, and unless the contract explicitly states that we must inform someone that we were hired by you, we won't.

And a word to those who wish to join; While the process for joining the group will be rather rigorous, you may also leave at any time. The only thing I ask is that the confidentiality of past and present contracts remains secure.

2. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

no

-acc179

3. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

((Murderer of Armada Personnel disregard disregard))

4. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

good job asking for goons on the net,idiot
    ((klant))

5. Fenris Fenrir

Fenris Fenrir New Member

I am not asking for "goons" as you put it. I'm asking for someone who is willing to be a partner in starting the business. If I do not get anyone willing to work with me on this... well I suppose I'll see about other ways.

There are plenty of people out there who already sign up for contracts for various reasons. This group would provide an easier means for contacting such people, and it will provide said people with a more steady livelihood.

6. Fenris Fenrir

Fenris Fenrir New Member

(( oh hush Avis XD. <3 Eitan~))

7. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: donguswilkerson

lol more people trying to get in the thug business. 3/10 bad thread would not read again

(Atton's secondary account, non-business)

8. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

If you get off the ground and need quality armaments, give me a buzz.

-B00mb1rd

9. Avis

Avis Halloweenie of the Serengeti

Don't usually do this, but this B00mb1rd chick has some good stuff. Definitely worth lookin' into.
    -Rustyswagger

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

This whole time I thought B00b1rd was a guy...
    - Clarice

11. Arcticil

Arcticil Toxic Top Soldier

ID: donguswilkerson (*atton's second account*)

lol traps everywhere man ;PP

12. DirtyGoblin

DirtyGoblin Guest

pretty traps r the best traps ;) ;) ;)

-OldWorldClassy

13. Fenris Fenrir

Fenris Fenrir New Member

I can see now that no one is interested. Very well then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.