1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking to Hire a Chef.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mitzi the Floran, Feb 20, 2015.

1. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

Pay starts at 20Px an an hour.
    Knowledge of multiple types of racial cuisine and a wide palate is preferred.
    Thanks for your interest.

Edit: Ability to swim is preferred, but not a must have.

-Lum

#1 Mitzi the Floran, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
  2. Solour

Solour a dad

I suppose when I'm not busy, I could try my hand at the Culinary arts. Would you accept a part-time, walk-in as assistance?

-Hydris

3. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

View attachment 3327
    floran is willng to try cooking. has been working up cullinary skills. only part-time, tho, like 'hydris'.

Attached Files:

4. InvaderCristi

InvaderCristi New Member

A timid note is left behind with graceful calligraphy.
    [​IMG]
    "If you would not mind, I have years of experience in cooking for amongst all the races, as-well as the rest of the social classes. I have been wanting to work on Kero Kero for a long while now, and if this position is not suitable I would gladly entertain the guests with my music if permissible. Thank you for considering me, ~P. Calla Cantabella"

#4 InvaderCristi, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2015
  5. Alaystus

Alaystus Resident Art Bum
    Staff Member

View attachment 3340
    floran thinks this person is best candidate

Attached Files:

6. Mitzi the Floran

Do you have any professional experience cooking? Where did you learn your culinary skills? Can you provide a little background on that please?

7. InvaderCristi

InvaderCristi New Member

"I was... raised amongst nobles in human territory. I was not allowed to 'freeload', regardless of how young I was so I was put to work the very moment I could speak. In other words, I have been cooking for nearly nineteen years now. Although one might assume this would mean I would excel in merely human cuisine, but you are mistaken. Many a time they would have guests with races beyond their own, and they wanted them to feel welcome. In addition, they would often go on 'foreign food binges', which furthered my experience in dishes beyond the average choices amongst their culture. So in other words I was raised into cooking for not only myself but for large quantities of guests at a time. My... caretakers enjoyed their parties, but even when they didn't they had a massive family with even more massive mouths to feed.

Does this explanation suffice? ~P. Calla Cantabella"

8. Mitzi the Floran

"How did you come to be raised by Nobles, as a Floran?"

9. InvaderCristi

InvaderCristi New Member

There would be a long hesitation on Calla's part before eventually she would reply. ...There was no point in hiding it after all.

"I was enslaved, or at least that is what most would call it. It wasn't often that they treated me with cruelty, but I lacked any real rights. For the most part I was a trophy, but they put me to work when they found it suitable. They kept on telling me that they were 'glad they saved me from the Floran beasts' repeatedly, but I just couldn't believe them, and I wanted to see for myself what they were like, and form an opinion after first hand experience. ...If you recall my distress signal, that was the third day after I had escaped.

Although once I discovered how dangerous the universe really was I was advised to stay on Kero Kero by Linelia--Or Vi, whichever she prefers at this time. ~Calla Cantabella"

10. Mitzi the Floran

Linelia is a smart person, you were wise to trust her words.

Alright, I'll give you a shot. Consider yourself hired as of this point in time. Tell me what your specialty is, and I'll hire you on as a Chef de Partie.

11. InvaderCristi

InvaderCristi New Member

"Thank you! It is an honor to work amongst you and your staff. I am a pâtissier, I predominantly work with pastries. ~Calla Cantabella"

12. Mitzi the Floran

Alright, when you have a moment head on over to our website and start composing a personal menu.