1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for Work

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Master Derpy, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Master Derpy

Master Derpy New Member

I'm going to need a job. I have limited experience in bars, and used to work as a clerk and manager at a hotel. I have sharply limited combat experience, and own no firearms. My ship is also in no shape for transport.

-John

2. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

A bar huh? Well if you're still available tomorrow I might be able to hire you to work in my bar in Union.

I'm offering a pay of 500 pixels (negotiable) a week for you to work as my bartender.
    Contact me through PM if you're interested! (and available for work.)
    - Shadowstep Lightbringer

3. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Mute: I am in need of someone to test my gadgets. I will pay considerably.

4. OdinOnlineAlive

OdinOnlineAlive New Member

You sound like the kind of person who would fit right in at Tupile Corporation, Contact me in private if you are interested and want to work out the details of potential employment.

-James Eagler

5. xShockwirex

xShockwirex New Member

Hey there uh...John...Pleasure to meet you! I'm actually looking for some people to start a corporation. It would be nice to have some fellow workers at my side. Of course, this means a high paying job will follow suit after construction of the corporate building is complete. Someone with managing experience would be greatly needed for the development of this corporation. Hit me up on a private channel or a message through here if your even interested, thanks~!

-Blizz