1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for people able to create vector art.

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Julius Mayne, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Not sure if this belongs here or in the art thread but I decided I would put it here first and let an admin move it if necessary.

Some of you may have seen a little something I put on the forums a month or two ago:

It's kind of the mind child of me and a friend. I am currently working on the second episode and I am about half-way through with it.

This is where you come in, prospecting artist, I need someone who is capable of not only drawing vector graphics and giving them to me in a format that will allow me to import them into Flash CS6, but I also need someone who can at least draw decently, an example of your work would be nice if you can provide one. I do not really have a super high standard so as long as you're competent and willing to work, then we should be good. Either way, if you're interested or know anybody who might be interested, we might be able to get these episodes out a little faster.

If you need anything specific and do not find the forums to be a very professional place to discuss this, you can always contact me via my e-mail:
    [email protected]

2. GenericUsername

GenericUsername New Member

Wouldn't this belong in the off-topic forums?

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

"looking for people to create vector art"
    nope this is placed right

4. Julius Mayne

Julius Mayne Member

Yeah, I was a bit confused where to put it initially.