1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for investors for new company.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aero, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Aero

Aero New Member

I'm looking for people to invest in a new company I'm looking to start-up. It's called Red Hand Ammunition and is going to be a producer for ammunition for traditional firearms (and maybe energy weapons when I get enough money for that shit). I need it to get a place built, get machines, and equipment/resources for the actual production of the bullets. The minimum I'm looking for as a starting fund is 30k pixels. I'm not saying one guy needs to cough up all of the pixels at once; any amount would do, I don't even care if it's one. All investors I'll pay back 1.5x the amount they invested into RHA, as soon as I get enough sales to pay them back. I already got 800 pixels from one guy; which'll get 1200 pixels back as soon as I get that much.

I'll be recording how much I get till' 30k right under here:

30,010.00 out of 30,000.00 pixels

I understand if you think this is a big ol' scam; and y'know with as many things that can go to shit really fast in the universe it's well justified if you do. However it's a decent investment and I hope anyone considering investing will eventually help my company come to fruition. If this thing comes to a stand still for a while; I'll be sure to wire back all investors their money back. Wish me luck!

Also if you want to meet me in person; I'm stuck on Asani with no ship. I got red hair, some goggles, black shirt, some protective jeans and some steel-toed boots. You really can't miss me; I'm covered in oil most of the time.

-redhand982

#1 Aero, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2014
  2. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

How does ten grand sound? Straight from the Syndicate's coffers. We could really use your ammunition seeing how our factory can only produce so much and being that we like to focus on the real objective that is drone manufacturing and exporting to private corporations, we'd rather have an external influx of ammo for our use. Maybe even some energy cartridges designed in our specifications, yes?
    -Arizona

3. Aero

Aero New Member

Whaaaaaaaat. You have to be pulling my leg. If you're serious go ahead and wire it to me and I'll update the fund-o-meter. I won't be able to make energy ammo until I get enough sales to stretch out to it; but I'll make you ammunition as payment as well as any left over pixels from how much you don't use on ammo. That'll be 15,000 pixels back, so. Hell yeah, deal.
    -redhand982

#3 Aero, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
  4. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

Enjoy.
    I best get my money back.
    -Arizona

5. Solour

Solour a dad

I could pay 7,800. Ammunition is a valuable resource. I'm putting what left I have into you. my buisness is slow, and unready to bloom. Hopefully what you'll be doing kicks off, as the 1.5x would be pretty great to recieve back.

-B.B.

6. Aero

Aero New Member

Dude; that's pretty... trustworthy towards me. I'll do everything in my power to not let you down man. Thanks for trying to help my dream come true. ...I appreciate it, really. Just wire it to me whenever.
    -redhand982

7. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

Jus' what Antares needs. Moar bullets. Moar work fer me. Oh boy, I chose best practice.

-Doc Moses

8. Solour

Solour a dad

Anything for an innovator. Best of luck to your endeavors.

-B.B.

9. Aero

Aero New Member

Unless if you work for free, I'd say that's a good thing for you. More business, man.
    -redhand982

10. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

Don't we already have enough people making and selling guns?
    - Johnson

11. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

no

12. Aero

Aero New Member

Yo man; did you NOT read the page? It's Red Hand /AMMUNITION/! Not guns, nah man. Ain't gonna be able to raise enough to get into that shit.
    -redhand982

13. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

I can provide robotic assembly arms capable of assembling ammunition in exchange for a small percentage of the profits. That should reduce the amount that you need to start manufacturing overall and reduce your overhead since you wouldn't have to buy new equipment.

-Char

14. Aero

Aero New Member

Wooooah hold up; I never told anybody about that yet. You a fuckin' genie or some shit? Well I don't really care anyways, at least your offer is there. I'm only willing to make a one time payment; not any percentage of my profits overtime bullshit. If you ain't down with that, I'll find someone else to do it, man. And it ain't just "assembling ammunition", man. They need to be able to operate bullet swagers; I'll give you a run down on how they work so you can make em' accordingly; if you're ok with my conditions of payment of course.
    -redhand982

15. Mitzi the Floran

Mitzi the Floran Sufferer of Prawnsequences

I'd prefer a small percentage over the rest of my life (however long or short it may be) instead of a lump sum payment once. It would be the same as trading stock with dividends payments. And No, I'm not a genie however when manufacturing things an assembly array is an absolute necessity. I'd even be willing to compromise and receive dividends payments for the life of the machines, along with a contract to repair them should they fail. However a lump sum payment is unacceptable for me in this instance.

16. Aero

Aero New Member

You're tough outta luck then pal. I'm sure there is some other guy who can make robo-arms who would be willing to take a chunk of payment instead. I ain't letting you take more than you deserve overtime. And I'm gonna need as much cash as I can get from sales to pay everyone back, yeah? So having less of it per sale ain't gonna do me any good. Thanks for your offer though.
    -redhand982

17. Cole Ombre

Cole Ombre Lurking Admin

-Jace-
    I'll invest a sum of 3000, but I'd like a return in the actual ammunition, instead of being repaid in cash.

18. Aero

Aero New Member

Done. Wire it to me. You can specify what rounds you desire to have in an order once I get everything set up.

19. Shag

Shag High Impact Sexual Implications

::>Log-in via StarNet
    ::>user_SPARK logged in...
    I will invest 3500 pixels in this enterprise, and will hope that you can return said money.
    I hope we can do more business in the future.

::>user_SPARK logoff...
    ::>Logged out.

20. Aero

Aero New Member

Heeeeeeell yeah! Wire em' over and I'll be sure not to let you down.
    -redhand982