1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Looking for a professional partner.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Darkwhip, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

(As Kandy)

A candidate has been already chosen
    Small introduction

It is my principal source of currency, in other words my career.

I used to live in another galaxy on the colony Greklus. We had a big team of people like me and a couple of Prospectors and Geologists, wich was making a lot easier to find a source of minerals for easy pixels.

And now i have no partner because i decided to change galaxy in hope to find more treasures.

I am looking for a colleague in my work. I mostly want a geologist or a prospector, a scientific could be useful too.

For now i only need one partner, the hours of work are random. We inspect planets we desire or could inspect planets with rumors about them. Asking barmans,barmaids about rumors is always useful.

More details will be given to the chosen candidat.

If you are interested to work with me, please send me a private message with something that can prove your professional distinction(s), for example a certificate or an official and approved papers of your professional studies.

Cordialy Kandy

#1 Darkwhip, Mar 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  2. King Tickle

King Tickle I hope it rains in this tunnel.

Can you build a geothermal energy generator?

-Captain

3. Xenos

Xenos New Member

I could always help you out. Just give me a day or so to sort things out... I believe I could qualify as a prospector or a scientific... I'm also capable of giving you some pretty good protection from the local nasties...

~Blade's Edge

4. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

I am not an enginer, and don't even know what it is.

A candidate has been already chosen, for now i don't need more people.