1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Logs of an Apex Renegade

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Tacoburger, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

<:: PLEASE ENTER ENCRYPTION DATACODE ::>
    >{Entering Code Number **************}<
    <:: WELCOME, COMMANDER BROADBLADE ::>

(The following is also written in the traditional language of the Apex)​
    >Entry
    >Stardate (RELEVANT TO SHIP TIME): 106Y 1800H 201D APEX TIME
    >Commander Broadblade reporting recent activity in [SECTOR]:Omega, location coordinates under development. This incursion of enemy troops has been noted down in the [REDACTED INFORMATION]. Due to these events i've ordered the relocation of Apex resistance forces of my unit into the quadrant reported to have spotted the sighting. Sources are fairly uncertain whether this incursion is of Miniknog origin, but I assure fellow shocktroopers located in my ship barracks that in the event we are to obtain contact with the Miniknog, they will be ready and capable boarding crews.
    Our naval fleet is in desperate need of repurposed Miniknog ships, and it is my boarding crew's task to capture and refit them for dispersal back to [REDACTED]. In accordance to my superior's orders, General [REDACTED], I am to not use the ship's armoring to repair my own damages. This leaves me to having to rely on personal resources obtained through probe mining in [SECTOR]:Beta asteroid fields. I am fairly certain that the next battle will be a fiesty one.

>Entry
    >Stardate (RELEVENT TO SHIP TIME): 106Y 1670H 202D APEX TIME
    >Reporting that we've located multiple destroyed resistance freighters, these contained vital munitions stolen from Miniknog outposts in the far-reaches of [SECTOR]:Alpha. Due to this appalling discovery, i've issued a mandatory dispatch of all freighter vessels to respond to a CODE: Yellow threat level. They are to call in to local frigates, cruisers, and battlecruisers, to ensure their safety as to not allow anymore aggression to stop our freighters from deploying vital food items to all colonies, as well as munitions and weapons.

>Entry
    >Stardate (RELEVANT TO SHIP TIME): 106Y 0900H 203D APEX TIME
    >After careful recalculations of our current position in [SECTOR]:Omega, we've decided to move on to [SECTOR]:Beta in order to continue defense of resistance borders. Due to large amounts of transgressions from either privateers or Miniknog, we have upped our fleets to a number total of twenty plus vessels as to prevent utter destruction of our colonies. This should allow us to keep tabs on our borders and keep our people safe.
    In other news, i've installed a food synthesizer in the barracks to feed the shocktroopers as to keep our people wellfed for the next... well, amount of time we are out here. Hopefully it does not break like the last one.

>Entry
    >Stardate (RELEVANT TO SHIP TIME): 106Y 1100H 204D APEX TIME
    >BLANK<