1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Crystal's Blue Book of Secrets

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by TwoFiveTwo, Nov 16, 2014.

1. TwoFiveTwo

TwoFiveTwo New Member

((Crystal sometimes carry's this blue leather book around. It is written in Avian. If the book is taken from her it can -obviously- written in. Please do not leave any OOC comments in this thread unless your character somehow wrote in this book.))
    It Re-begins​

It's been a while since I last had one of these blank books for me to write in. I just hope the advice of always keeping a journal of what is significant day to day will help me keep my sanity. Life has been spiraling out of control ever since Quintillus Silvanus died and put me in charge of all of those Legionaries. Why did he choose me? It was wrong for all of them to have such an unable leader, I wish I could've set things right... maybe then they didn't have to all die.

The chaotic events that have been going around Antares is just wild. I understand why people, regardless of race, do the sick twisted things they do but with hall the evil around where is all the good to balance it? Is there good left or has the standard of being good lowered so much that being evil is good?

I sure hope Tern's new wife treats him well, even though I've met her myself she doesn't seem to hate me or have any means to cause harm, at least I think so... I still wish I could explain all those things gone wrong to him. Maybe then we might at least be acquaintances. I also find myself taking care of a human that seems to only be mooching from me, I don't know why helping someone so helpless makes me feel better. Is it because I'm useless even as a doctor? That I can't save lives? Nonetheless she'll be better soon and will hopefully leave. It disappoints me that we aren't friendly towards each other.