1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Letters Home

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by ScarletSongbird, Jun 17, 2016.

1. ScarletSongbird

ScarletSongbird Galactic Hitchhiker

[These messages can be found on Salem's email account, or stored in her implant]

To: [email protected]

So I bet you didn't think you'd ever see this again. And to clarify, I'm not a ghost come back from the dead to haunt you guys about letting me join the force.
    I'm alive, and I'm fine. Well, mostly fine. I don't have a place to sleep, I've got two changes of clothes, and I'm living out of a backpack I got from some lady to sell oranges from.
    So yeah. I'm okay. Sorry to reopen any wounds if you've already had my funeral. There's not a very strong signal for the net out where I am. Where I am being across the galaxy. I'm in the frontier.
    Now if that gave you both minor heart attacks, don't worry, I'm making friends, and I've only found one dead guy so far. And that's not even a long story.

In other news, the Dark Arts is obliterated and probably melted. I got hit in combat, it took out my navigation computer, or at the least damaged it. So when I went to make an emergency FTL jump a few systems over, I ended up out here, in a decaying orbit around some planet.
    I guess the G force nullifier got hit too, or something, because I'm pretty sure the G force from reentry knocked me out cold for a while.

I came to in one of the local colonies clinics. Some tiny burb called "Upside" some USCM guy helped me out.

Anyway, I'm safe, for the most part, as safe as I can be out here. I made a few friends, you should see this battle trumpet my friend made, maybe I can send a picture if I get strong enough signal. It might catch fire if you play it, but my friend, Timothy (he looks like a serious nerd, but it's kinda cute), built it to play all the parts to a song. It's pretty cool.
    I guess that's it. I'll send again when I can.

Love you guys,

Roxy

P.S. Can you tell the ACPD to keep my account open? Otherwise I'm kind of cut off out here. Thanks!