1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Law Codex: Elysium-II

Discussion in 'Elysium' started by Andromeda-SB, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andromeda-SB

Andromeda-SB New Member

<Connect::StarNet:IP::177A-CS0013-Y294>
    <UserID::Granted>
    <Download::Law-Codex::Elysium>

Elysium's Terms and Policies
    Greetings <User::ID>
    You have been hereby granted access to the database hardwired on the grounds of Elysium-II. By agreeing to this document, you will accept the terms and conditions provided by its staff and founding member, Cordelia Winters.

I hereby accept the following terms and conditions as follows.:

1. I will hereby swear to maintain the peace and sanctity of Elysium's grounds and property out of respect for the interred. I will take responsibility for the actions of both myself and/or the members of my visiting party during my visit/stay here on Elysium.
    2. I will keep the safety settings on my weapons secure while carrying them on my persons as I personally deem necessary. Under no circumstances, save under risk of personal injury or death by non-sentient lifeform, will I use my weapon during my visit/stay on Elysium. I reserve the right to act in self-defense but not to directly initiate and/or engage hostilities with other visitors present on Elysium.
    3. I will not disturb nor profane the property grounds of Elysium during the time of my visit/stay. Furthermore I will not attempt to alter or deface any original quality of Elysium property without the prior consent and agreement by its current staff.
    4. I understand that the penalty for grave robbing, tomb raiding, and desecration of Elysium's property is considered punishable by death as recognized per individual Council Space colonies. . I accept full responsibility for myself and/or my visiting party before the court of colonial law for any such actions that may result from violations of the aforementioned rules.
    By accepting these terms and conditions, I accept the right by Elysium staff to withhold and/or deny future services including interment, burial, and/or access to the StarNet obituary and archives codex. Any personal information that may be used against my persons in the court of colonial law may be provided to StarNet and its affiliate networks for use as evidence per Council Space colonies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.