1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Approved Lars Cyphrus and Osiris

Discussion in 'Character Questions' started by Liraxus, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

This is Lars Cyphrus, and his Dynamic Surveillance Aerial Drone, Osiris.

[​IMG]

Lars Cyphrus is the stepson of the president of OmniComputers, the same company that created Dale, Cringe, and Wolfram.(For more questions, ask Pyro.) This thread is intended to make sure I can have approval for Osiris, considering he's a robot that's more than just "Beep boop", and to some extent, make sure there are no problems with Lars considering his rich background.

Osiris, as mentioned before, is a DSAD, programmed to be a self defense robot for Lars. The large blue eye is able to fire a thermal laser that is able to penetrate skin, but cannot penetrate alloys stronger than basic ceramic, or any solid metal for that matter. Osiris is fitted with thruster's that permit him to achieve basic flight, however, he cannot do any aerial movement past rising and lowering himself in midair. When attempting to take liftoff, Osiris will build up compressed air to launch himself into the air before activating his thruster.

Osiris is made up of thin ceramic and durasteel, making him very fragile to enemy fire, this is intended to make him easily airborne, at the cost of resistence.

In terms of personality, Osiris is always upbeat and has a friendly tone, and has a limited sentience in order to both be a friend for Lars and a sworn protector. However, this does get on Lars' nerves most of the time. Imagine something similar to 343 Guilty Spark from Halo.

Lars himself is an electronics nerd specializing in robotics, mostly minding his own business, he usually puts up with Osiris' overly friendly attitude causing him to reluctantly speak with others, he keeps connected to Osiris and others through an augment on his arm that functions similarly to a PDA, though it does require charging, it does have a solar battery for back-up purposes. Other than that, Lars is a relatively basic human that is not very well versed socially. He isn't a fan of being babied, and wishes to have a more active life that keeps him on the move.

If I miss anything, please tell me, I'm willing to answer any questions, I've had permission from Pyro to use his Omnicomputer's for a basis of Larson's backstory.

2. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

How does the rich background come into play? Will his wealth be used from backstory? For example, will Lars ever try to withdraw money because of his background in Omnicomputer as the son?

3. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Lars gets a basic 50 pixel allowance every week from his stepfather, his dad doesn't exactly give him many permissions, the only reason he's in Antares is merely just because his father refuses to let him stay inside all day playing video games. Presently me and Pyro had the idea that there could be an Omnicomputer office at Shag's city colony, but Lars isn't exactly a fan of his dad's corporation, just the robots, so he'd rather work elsewhere that isn't a place babying him because he's the son of their president.

4. Smokestack

Smokestack Bird man with a bird plan

5. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

[​IMG]