1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Laboratories Gurd, and Tsur Co. (Medicines)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capitan_Donete, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Capitan_Donete

Capitan_Donete New Member

*Radio stops for a moment, a voice with a foreing accent start to sound*

Bad days have come to Antares. Sickness, pain, and plagues have stricken all the colonies.
    Well. Worry not my friends because, I, The great Doctor Damian Ogerrob, have come to save the day.

- You feel like you head is going to explode? No more pain with Damian's original Pyntenol formula.
    - You want to don't fall asleep while working? Damian's got the solution, Despiertacabron will make you focus in the really important things.
    - You can't fall asleep and the fucking valeriana root isn't enough for you? Well, Duermeputa will knock you out in a few moments.

We too sell some medicaments with "special" efects that aren't wellcome by the other pharmacist and some law corps.
    If you want to now more about us or make an order. We are usually in the radio.
    We have a very strict policy about privacy of the costumers and wouldn't reveal the products that were bought.

*shouting* NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO GET GOOD MEDICINES AND WHAT ISN'T CONSIDERED MEDICINE. CONTACT US AND GET A 30% DISCOUNT WITH YOUR FIRST PURCHARSE.

*The same person tries to use a different tone to sound like another person (pathetic)*

Sorry if you couldn't understand really well the Doctor, he is from a far far away planet.

...... *A softer speaking is heared*
    ¿Como coño se apaga esto me cago en Dio- *End of the retrasmition*

2. skeletor

skeletor Banned

oh boy i sure do want some good medicines
    -alkgrs

3. Capitan_Donete

Doctor Orregob is bussy right now, but later, you could contact with him. ;D

4. Raideck

Raideck Member

Hey pal I don't know why you're in Antares but if you're offering in Council Space, where we are, maybe you'd get some business.

5. skeletor

skeletor Banned

i need those delicious good medicines
    -alkgrs

6. Capitan_Donete

I'm in Council Spacer my friend, contact the good Doctor on the radio if you want to relieve yourself.