1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Killer Coffee Machines

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Anita D., Mar 30, 2014.

1. Anita D.

Anita D. New Member

[Dewell]
    So, I recently bought a coffee machine from this corporation, I don't quite recall the name but they're really big on gimmicks like "transmutation", whatever the hell that is. Well, I turned it on and it suddenly grew spider legs and a mini machine gun. It tried to shoot or something, but apparently it didn't have any ammo. 0/10, would not buy again. Avoid this company.

2. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Silskeer ))
    Stop posting gibberish.

3. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

Not give name, can not avoid. Maybe can make coffee robot work for.

4. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Posted by XxXOCCULAEOVERLORD69XxX

That. Is. Incredible. AND YOU ARE TELLING FOOLS NOT TO PURCHASE THESE GOODS! YOU ARE AN IMBECILE. I WILL START DRINKING YOUR FILTHY EARTH BEVERAGES IF IT MEANS THAT I MAY HAVE ROBOT SPIDER SLAVES.
    THANK YOU. I SHALL LOOK INTO THIS SHORTLY.

5. techno_spider

techno_spider New Member

((Big-Mech))
    I truly am sorry that you got into such a horrible situation.... But where can I but these robo-spider-machine-gun things?

6. Crimson Hunter

Crimson Hunter New Member

--((Processing voice to text...))--

What company wass it, and we're misssing important information- wass the coffee good at leasst?

-Crim