1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Kade Co. Store Page

Discussion in 'Market and Trade' started by Diehardpatriot, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Diehardpatriot

Diehardpatriot New Member

<|KADE CO. TM|>

. . . Extracting Intro.Txt . . .
    . . . Action Completed . . .
    . . . Opening . . .

-------------------------------

< Howdy there fellow sentient! If you're reading this you've stumbled along my humble little webpage of reasonably affordable goodies! We're a grass roots company operating outside of the Core in the Fringe territories! >

---------------------------------

. . . Opening CatalogOne.txt . . .

< Here's my current selection of (relatively) functional Personal Digital Assistants and other technological hoopla! >

<::>

Handheld Hard-light Communicator
    [​IMG]

HHC-B 'Stoic'
    Price: 300 Px
    Stock Available: 10

< Description: The cheapest model available out of the three, it's reliable, has a semi-durable case, and a battery life that lasts just about as long as you'd expect from a mobile device (not very long really). >
    ----

HHC-R 'Magma'
    Price: 500 Px
    Stock Available: 5

< Description: A sturdier case and a more reliable battery make this a must have for adventurers of all kinds! It's water proof! The other one was too, I just didn't mention it! >
    ----

HHC-G 'Dawn'
    Price: 750 Px
    Stock Available: 1 (More available on order!)

< Description: This golden miracle of science is the best I can afford to make, and has three times the memory space of either of the other two devices combined! It also features a longer lasting battery than the Magma! >

< Thanks for visiting! Contact me at [email protected] to place orders, custom or otherwise! >

. . . End of Webpage . . .

(So I whipped up a quick post 1.0 type PDA's, and possibly other items. It's worth noting that I am by no means the most experienced Starcheater in the world, so these items might not be as splendorific as the ones other people will undoubtedly end up making. Just a quick fix to the overall lack of flavor items at the moment.)

(A secondary note of great importance, these are HEAVILY based off the Triton PMD's from pre 1.0, though I did make these particular sprites myself with no copy and pasting. However, if the creator of the Triton PMD's has an issue with them looking t0o similar to theirs, I will happily take down the page/stop selling them IG upon request. Apologies in advance if that's the case.)

2. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

Selma Bakker

I don't really get the thing, it's just a device with three lights of three different colours ?

3. Diehardpatriot

. . . Replying . . .

< They're just PDA's with a different label. It can hold apps, but it's primary function is long distance communication! You operate it by turning the screen on and touching it. The colors just signify different models. >

4. Darkwhip

Darkwhip That Russian-Canadian-Nazi

Selma Bakker

Oh yeah I see, my bad I had forgot to put on my glasses. Well actually I'm interested in it, may I order the HHC-G 'Dawn' one ? I feel like supporting your work.

5. Diehardpatriot

. . . Replying . . .

< Thanks for your purchase! Feel free to set up a delivery location in a private email! >

6. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

"GdLf"

HHC-R 'Magma' please.

7. Diehardpatriot

. . . Replying . . .

< Sure thing! Just toss a private email with a location for delivery! >