1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Just a Reminder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Angre, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Angre

Angre Majestic Penguin

Due to several recent events that have resulted in a large amount of out of character confusion and argument, I'd like to remind players to please take the time to talk to all involved parties beforehand. Miscommunication tends to be the biggest cause for disagreements in-game, and can very easily be prevented just by creating a conversation over the forums or using an outside chat such as Steam or Skype. If the event happens to be spontaneous or unplanned and talking to everyone beforehand isn't an option, simply taking a short break to lay down some ground rules is another perfectly acceptable alternative.

We're all here to roleplay and we all want to have a good time. Communication is key when trying to avoid disagreements, and I think everyone can agree when I say it's much easier to take five minutes to plan instead of taking thirty minutes to argue. Please take the time to discuss everything with everyone involved, and if an agreement can't be made, contact an SB moderator or Super moderator and they can help mediate the issue.