1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Journal of Ti Kazuki

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Daz, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Daz

Daz Man, I'm bad at math

If this is to be found, please return to Ti Kazuki. Librarian, and Word of Reason of Fernbrook.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

10-27-2416

I almost killed someone today. It was a man assaulting another of my kind. I saw it happen before me, and I did nothing. I felt something take hold of me, dragging me forward. I had that energy pistol I started carrying on me since the incident with AFIF. I put it to the mans back and I pulled the trigger. It felt.. Odd, using a weapon for something other than training, or the Hupstalks. He didn't die, but suffered severe burns on his back. After I realized what I did, I knocked the man out, using the pistol aswell. It was in a big crowd too. He had friend that shot Ignis. He's okay, but he went after the man with his Sword. The armor of his held up against the pistol, surprisingly. I ended up in a sort of.. trance. Like the Gods willed me to do their bidding. I snapped out of it around the fountain. Away from them around ten minutes later. I made my way back to the group, and there was some woman working on the other Hylotl. Mary told me to get more medical supplies, So I came home to get them. After I ended up carrying the fish to the hospital. No next of kin. Nothing. Only a name. I felt the need to stay with her to make sure she survived. Though the doctor told me to go home and get some rest, and listed me as first contact should she become stable, or any changes happen. Her blood was all over my arms from carrying her. The station guard who I knew. Koshka. She showed me to a shower, so I washed up then left. Now.. Here I am. Thinking about the trance I was sent into. It's only ever happened one other time. I'm not sure what caused it on both occasions. Either way, I'm gonna get some sleep. Esa is back from hunting or whatever it is she does. She'll be a welcome for the night.

Ti Kazuki.

(Note to self. Buy more medical supplies, and consider getting a new weapon.)