1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Jon's Crude Journal

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by NovaZenk, Jun 14, 2015.

1. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

6/?/2415
    Subject: Yay... not really.
    --

I can't believe I am making one of these. I never thought I would. However, I found a spare crude journal in my backpack that I honestly don't remember putting there, but hey, it was empty. So here we go. From the beginning. Antares fucking sucks, right? So stupid. Anyone who agrees with me would take the chance to get out of this hellhole as soon as they get a chance. So I got a chance, and I boarded this ship named Opportunity that would take me out of sector....

Or so I thought. Something messed up and we crashed. I woke up a day after the crash on this snowy hellhole and I was cold as fuuuuck and my left leg was hurting like shit. I was covered in snow. I got up and walked the easiest path. It lead me to a camp. There were other survivors there. They told me the group was divided, and that the other group was "miscreants", so I guess I was lucky to spot these guys first. A Novakid doctor took a look at my leg and it turns out a piece of scrap got stuck in my leg. She fixed it up, which HURT A LOT, and I was good. That's pretty much where it leaves off.

I hope I don't die.
    Or go insane.