1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Jonah's video diaries

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Gorbachev, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

*These would all be recorded on Jonah's ship, and someone would have to break into his ship, the access his password-locked files to watch them*

A video showing a purple haired youth would show up on the screen, the youth would be wearing a leather jacket, and you would only be able to see him from the waist up.

"So, uhh, Jonah O'Neil here, and this is my first video diary..." The youth trails off awkwardly "So, uhh, I got shot yesterday. It sucked. Katta decided to overreact, after I gave her some weed while she was drunk, and she stormed into my room, hit me, and shot me in the foot." An angry expression would be on the youth's face "It really pissed me off, I mean, sure, what I did was wrong, but did she have to shoot me? No, she didn't. I'm planning to do something almost as bad to her, but I don't know if I'll go through with that plan." A look of longing would appear in the youth's eyes "Anyways, after my foot got shot by Katta, this gorgeous girl treated it. Her name was Kryssa, and, damn, she was hot. I barely know her, but still..." The youth's radio would start buzzing. "Well, I guess this is goodbye." The youth would smile cockily and salute. "This is Jonah O'Neil, signing off."