1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Join my family.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mystyice, May 9, 2014.

1. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

There is a video imbedded into the post. Clicking it starts the video.

You see a tall, black Avian with a serious face. His eyes are shudder-inducing. A mix of coldness and insanity lies within them. He smiles, but he still looks grim. He sits at a wooden table, in front of a plain white wall. There are papers strewn all over the desk.

"Hello. I am Xewyck Fa'zona Soarre. Thank you for clicking on this video."

He quickly brushes his plumage back.

"I would like to tell you about Aevelter Helter, the upcoming war between Avians and Humans. What is this, you ask? It is an upcoming war between Avians and Humans. I have had a vision of this. How can I prove this?"

"Well, as you know, there has been a significant increase in the amount of tension between Humans and Avians, after the Avian pirates, Avian slavers, and most of all, the recent attack on-"

Xewyck suddenly pauses, then throws the papers off of the table, sending them all flying. He quickly folds his hands on the table again, looking just as serious as before.

"Never mind that. There is going to be a war. The Avians are gaining criminal power. Humans are gaining more and more technologically advanced by the second. Things are changing. Do you see where this is going?"

His plumage is now frayed and his eyes have clearly become wild. "Avian criminal warlords will want more than the dingy weapons they're equipped with. Innocent Human scientists will be raided by the Avians. Governments will declare war. Colonies will collapse. Of course, the Avian criminals will be vanquished, but will they take only themselves?"

"Take the suicide shootings of 2031. When the leader of the Avian gang DeAscendant was on trial, do you know what happened? The three last surviving gang members, they busted in shooting nearly a dozen Kluexian Priests, and all those innocent juries too! Do you not understand!?"

Xewyck stares at the camera, his hands clawing the table, his face distorted. He is very obviously putting up an effort to keep control.

"Come with me if you wish to live." He sits back, smoothing down his sleeves. "I am offering a safe haven. We will come back, we will, and we'll rule over all! When all your Human governments are frayed, and all your Avian hierarchies are demolished, we will come back and be your rulers. Come join me if you wish to save all Avians and Humans in the end."

#1 Mystyice, May 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2014
  2. Venom

Venom New Member

Is there kool aid involved? (possibly spiked?)

3. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Are you trying to be so immature about such a serious matter?

-Xewyck

4. Venom

Venom New Member

What about tin foil?

5. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Floran ssstab crazy bird meat

6. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh yes, the war is going to be terrible, I suggest you find a concrete bunker on a distant planet and hide there for several years. Make sure you don't broadcast anything during that time, or else they'll know your position. - Skarti

7. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

Let me make myself clear.
    I am going to cause this war.
    Do you understand now, underlings?

-Xewyck

8. Kirby teh Pink

Kirby teh Pink Puts the Coo in Cool

Oh, of course you are. Just walk up to the nearest acolyte and give him a shove, that'll work. - Skarti

9. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

I'd love to see your face the moment we start assassinating, my dear.
    Assuming you are a woman, from your very feminine name.

-Xewyck

10. Venom

Venom New Member

Then why tell us about it?

11. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

I'm going to be honest. That sounds boring as hell. Hanging out with a bunch of Avian religious nuts? Pfft. Now, if you want some apocalypse safe haven-ing in style, just give me roughly 150 pixels and I'll let you stay aboard the SS Bad Infinity for as long as you like. The computer in the cockpit has got a bunch of video files for entertainment, there's a semi-working arcade, and the fridge is stocked with all manner of various jerkies and other dried meats. The only thing is that there's no bathrooms on the ship, but I've got enough fuel that we can make regular stop-overs on planets for breaks, and if you've really gotta go, the Medbay's got bedpans.

12. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Can the war wait until later? I'm kind of busy.

-Cole Harris

13. Narfball

Narfball narfball

(( Misfit ))

Audio file etc. etc. click it audio yknow general shit

This information has been archived for future usage.

end file etc. butts yknow general shit

14. Aissa

Aissa Clockwork Pastry Lobster

(Aissa)

mfw some up-jumped poultry threatens to start a war between Avians and an endangered species
    fuckin tryhards

- A.

15. Mystyice

Mystyice New Member

I am not looking for you imbeciles. I am seeking those who wish to join me.
    You know what, I hear they're having a sale at Gamestar, please leave.

-Xewyck

16. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Too late, everyone's already signed up for my thing. We're all having jerky and playing Hyotl Undergarment Manifesto: Tournament Edition as we speak. Ah well, better luck next time, I guess.

17. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

ugh that game is so shitty! does NO ONE PLAY STREET FIGHTER ANY MORE?!

((Teddy))

18. Sen

Sen Guest

floran will join

meet on floran ship do not bring guns

19. Bloodrazer

Bloodrazer Son of Rakkis

*Blood*
    I thought the point of a shadow war was that it stayed in the shadows. Announcing it over Starnet kinda defeats that purpose. Also, if this is just a regular war then announcing it over Starnet is still an awful idea. I mean, Sun Tzu even knew that going off and yeling that you are going to attack people is a dumb idea.

20. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

-Jack-

You know what, this seems... interesting. Tell me if you have any space in this family for an outcast.