1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Jackson's backstory elaborated.

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by CaptainBritton02, Sep 26, 2014.

1. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Tell me whatcha think.

Jackson grew up as a normal child in United Systems Sovereign State USA, Location Tennessee. He breezed through school being good at everything, but math. He soon made it to college, wanting to get a technician degree and join the United Systems Exploratory Force (basically the auxililaries and scouts of the Sol system forces.) He got a Mechanic, Computer Repair, and Computer Programming degree, all bachelors. Then the tentacles came. He was deemed important, as a technician that didn't sit on his ass and scream as tentacles sprouted from the ground. As the first crack formed in the earth, he was loaded on his ship, separated from his veteran father, and his cousins. He had a crew that was frozen in cryosleep as they launched. They only got to greet each other before they were frozen and launched, bound for Antares. All of them were set to wake up at intervals. Jackson was last. A year or so later his crew got brutally murdered in the crossfire of a conflict between a United Systems Naval Vessel and A floran plant bomber warship. The florans boarded the US ship soon after Jackson's crew got onboard. There were no survivors- except Jackson. The florans launched his ship back into space as the nav system soon redirected it on its path to Antares. As Jackson woke up, he immeadietly checked Antares Quadrant's starnet as he soon was in boot camp for the USAF ODA 7114. He didn't get the technician role, but he was a rifleman. No marksman, though. He was a terrible shot. Over the while, he improved and took on his vigilante profile, The Rider. Armed with two 44s and his pulse rifle, the betrayal from CentCom itself sent him on a rage for revenge, and to seek his purpose. And also he ended up putting two JSP rounds into SharpTooth's gut (woops).

Off the top of my head from the such things I've said from Jackson's backstory IC. Mostly all I got. I'm not a creative writer. I will look for constructive critiscism. CONSTRUCTIVE .

2. FFPLEASE

FFPLEASE DANK MEMES

it sucks
    -constructiveguy

3. Narfball

Narfball narfball

put bullets in sharptooth's gut
    10/10 IGN

its like skyrim -- but with guns

4. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Dohvakiin gets chains and a tommy gun, 10/10.