1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Jackson Y/N?

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by CaptainBritton02, Aug 9, 2014.

1. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

My USCM character Jackson Britton is a USAF private, but don't let that deter your opinions.

Jackson was a computer programmer back on earth, and now, after being one of the first people to sign up for the US Escape program and was randomly launched out in a half biodome, half ship. After 7 years of travelling in a kind of cryosleep, he reached his destination, The Antares Frontier. he imeadietly signed up for the USAF due to him wanting to serve and not just sit on his ass while the Antares quadrant went up in flames. And a bunch of US stuff happened and fast forward to now. A semi-brave soldier with a weakling side. He barely got in the USAF (and OOCly I didn't even think he would) and is now on standby for whatever the US need him for. So, I RP him exactly as he is, weak, but has a little brave in him, hence he can atleast fire a gun straight and survive boot camp. Now... Your opinions? (And no shitposting from anybody)