1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

It tickles. It feels funny.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by OminousMushroom, Apr 25, 2014.

1. OminousMushroom

OminousMushroom New Member

(Forgotten)

-The following is a simple text document, with nothing particularly special about it except its oddness.-

Sometimes it speaks to me. I can hear it calling me in my sleep, proud of my deeds and excited for the next day. It says that it'll spare me, let me go on to fulfill Its wishes. Sometimes It gets angry at me. Sometimes It kills someone I love. Sometimes It destroys my sentiments. It can see everything I do. Hear everything I do. It berates me. It talks to me. I can't escape Its voice, no matter where I go. I want to escape it all sometimes. Run away. Never look back.

But then it calls back to me. Seduces me with its charm. Its beautiful, godly charm. I can't help but come back - it loves me. I can tell. It likes what I do. I like what It does. I can't bear to live without It. One day I might remain unsure. I can tell myself not to do it, but the voice will always lure me into Its fantasies.

My blood pleases It. I bite into my body every day. Draw blood. Lick it up. I lick it up for Them. They love seeing me in pain. They love seeing others in pain. Even as the blood is drawn I can hear their enjoyed moans. It pleases me to know I have pleasured Them. It pleases me to know I'll go another day living, breathing. All it takes is a little blood.

A little blood.

A little blood is all I need.

It can be mine. It can be another's.

The altars are dry. They need more blood.

It is getting dark. The moon needs more bloodstains.

My flesh is tingling. The love juices are settling in.

Can you feeEL ITS lovE?

It coMES SO CLoseE TO beingGGN ECSSTATICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ADASDADOIPADGHADIDHSAIASHDIOPASXHNIASXASOPASDJKOPSASDPASDUPAOSDASDL:ASDPASDASJDPADDAS(ODU(_A*W$_$*)@+$$!@$+_!@*($!@+$@!$@+_!$@$*$!@$+)$!@)$!+)$)$!)$@)$))$))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))il;asasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasasas

ThEYR CALING

I MustTT GOOOo

IT NEEdsss me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Added to the document very recently is a crude video recording taken with what could very well be a simple camera.

The feed starts off in a very dark room, with only a very minimal source of light sitting on the middle of the ceiling. The camera turns to its owner, a dark, hooded man, whose face is currently unrecognizable in the shadows.

"I.. I can feel it watching me. I stared into the iris. It wants blood. It wants blood, or it'll have my blood. I need to please it. I need to please the Gods." His voice is also somewhat unrecognizable, sounding like there is some sort of voice translator making his voice deep and surly. "I found a sacrifice. A beautiful specimen. The Gods will love her. She is so beautiful. She wants to die - she wants to please the Gods too. It watches us every day. Time is running out." The camera turns away from the recorder and points to a table fitted with multiple surgical tools - and a kitchen knife. Of course, the first thing the man reached for was the knife. Picking it up by the handle and handling it like a murderer in a cliche slasher movie, the man takes the knife over to an operating table which was originally not visible in the beginning of the video.

Laying on the middle of the table is an unconscious, female, yellow Avian. "Look at it. So beautiful. She'll please the Gods. She will be ascended among their ranks. Her pain is their pleasure. They will take kindly to her in the After." Now the video became even more disturbing. The knife was shoved multiple times into the Avian's body, mostly into her chest, leaving spurting blood and terrible traces of cut flesh all over her as the knife continuously cut into her, changing her from a once beautiful Avian into a slaughtered mess. While stabbing, the voice chanted absolute nonsense. "XUEKLRIAK, ZEAIRO NRUE SHEU KA NIIII! XUEKLRIAK, ZEAIRO NRUE SHEU KA NIIII! XUEKLRIAK, ZEAIRO NRUE SHEU KA NIIII! "

The video cut off halfway into the murder, leaving it at a still frame of the knife entering the Avian's throat.

------------------------------------------------------

It listens to me. It feels my woes. My sorrows. My anger. My malice. My hate. It understands me. Nothing else does. It loves me and It hates me. It wants to save me yet it wants me dead.

It's a splendid feeling.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I can hear the screams. Her screams. The Avian's screams. She wasn't even screaming during the sacrifice - she was out like a light. Sleeping tight. Unaware of her contribution. Now i think her voice echoes in my head like a crazed howler monkey. I have never felt more pleasures than I do now. This is Their way of thanking me. This is their way of congratulating me for my contribution. They adore my deeds and I enjoy their pleasures screams. She's likely floating around Their realm now. Their realm is relentless towards any visitor. A small sacrifice will curb their hunger. A small sacrifice will save a world.

I will eventually be thanked.

I can hear her moans of gratitude.

It's better than the drugs.

#1 OminousMushroom, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
  2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

What the fuck.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

3. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

What the frick.
    Even I don't do this kind of shit.
    - "Unity"

4. OminousMushroom

(Forgotten)

Can you feel Its warm embrace

It is so soothing.
    So ecstatic

I want more

Idjehrjeiejdheiekrurirotorpeksnqnbsvxhsueje

Do You?

#4 OminousMushroom, Apr 25, 2014
  5. OminousMushroom

(Forgotten)

SedUCES me

HER Blood

So DELICIOUSHhhh

I need help
    But they're there for me

#5 OminousMushroom, Apr 25, 2014
  6. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Well, looks like we have another nuthead on Starnet.

Just what we needed.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

7. Dingbat

Dingbat Strange Quark

Poetry.
    -Zed

8. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

-Lyra

A maniac... who shows everyone disguting footage, don't even want to know how it continues form the point it begins plunging that knife.

Like we need having those around.

9. Swartz

Swartz Sad Birdy Man

-Gray Grackle- ((Gray))

Note to self: this sector is full of crazies.

10. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

((Isn't having a name "anonymous" aagainst the Starnet rules or something to that effect?))

11. OminousMushroom

(( just in case it is, i can change it to a screen name. ))

12. Arhicath

Arhicath New Member

Ho-ly shit.

Ape above. I knew this sector would be nothing but trouble once I got stuck in it, but can you people honestly not comprehend what was just seen? How many people do you all have to watch be violently stabbed before you pay something like this as much mind as a passing StarTube video!? I hope one of you idiots gets captured and stabbed on a damned video so maybe you can understand the fact that a fucking psycho just killed a woman and was not opposed in any way shape or form.

Matter of fact I hope all of your Ape damned keyboards catch on fire, and as you raise your hands to look at why they hurt so much you scald your retinas and never have to serve as a witness for any awful happenings, because I sure as fuck wouldn't want you idiots gawking as I get shot in the head!

AND THEN THERE'S THE FACT THAT THERE'S SOME CRAZY BASTARD WHO'S INEFFICIENTLY KILLING PEOPLE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND RECORDING IT!! Any of us could be next. I mean holy crap.

Lock your doors, load your guns and ignore distress calls from unknown individuals!

Or don't, I don't fucking care what you people do.

((Cath Borin))

13. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"This is disgusting...BUT YET SO BEAUTIFUL!" - 1 of 100

14. Mazékial

Mazékial New Member

[Maz_Noviak]

Minus the flowery imagery and over-the-top prayers for flaming keyboards and scalding retinas, the "Cath" guy above makes a very valid point. Wherever in hell this psychopath is, he needs to be tracked down and brought to justice.

...Let me clarify that because I have seen my fair share of misinterpretations of that word. "Justice" is not chopping his arms and legs off, gang-banging his limbless body, pulling out his liver and strangling him with it before setting him on fire but putting it out before it can kill him then leaving him locked in a room to rot to death, all on camera and posted on the Starnet in this exact fashion. That's "revenge", which is not very pleasant and doesn't exactly make one better than him.

I'm not going to make empty promises to hunt him down to the ends of the universe and putting him down myself, but if I ever get a lead and end up finding him, I'll see to it that he's detained or put down.

15. OminousMushroom

(Forgotten)

I don't need to be tracked. I am doing the God's work. Pursuing me would only mean death. We are multiple. We are many.

Blood will be shed. The Gods will be appeased. It will be happy when I offer your blood to the altar.

16. Koshi

Koshi New Member

-Farawen-

Farawen ssssseen worssssse.

#16 Koshi, Apr 25, 2014
  17. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"Y-You must st-THE GODS WILL BE PLEASED, BLOOD FOR THE CELESTIALS!" - 1 of 100

18. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

((StarNet General counts as an IC monitored part of StarNet, it may be wise to post criminal and other nefarious things in the "Other Roleplay" section to avoid attention or having your post ICly removed))

*Saves all text posted by "Forgotten" and makes a log of it with USSEC*

(Martin Gerrings)

19. Spyrosis

Spyrosis Basedgod

20. OminousMushroom

(Just to clarify, the post itself was meant to go on the Starnet. Whether or not it's removed is the choice of the Starnet admins =D)