1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

IRL Undersea Cable Damaged, difficulty logging in.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Silver, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

Pretty much what the topic says. Until the ISP prospectus of Mid-April, Ogawa Fugu and JR may well be out of commission for reasons totally out of my control. (With some small, unreliable and random pockets of availability.)

The reason for this is two points of fibre-optic break damage to the Asia Pacific Cable Network, an undersea cable that spans from Japan to Singapore, with me right in the middle. ISP at the moment seems to be giving priority to business users and throttling the rest of us to compensate.

Bummer as both characters are stationed on rebuilding colonies. Priority will, of course, have to go to Hylotl Lake when I return as that is the more ambitious build and my plans on promoting more of a Hylotl presence is contingent on it existing.

Anyway, notice served. Sorry guys, but still forum-able at least.