1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Invictus69's big thread O dumb.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by invictus69, Aug 15, 2014.

1. invictus69

invictus69 New Member

You ever watch something on youtube and it makes you lose your shit and splits your ribs like a big greasy lumberjack hacking wood with an axe?
    You ever show your friend, relative, dog these videos with giddy anticipation at what would hopefully be a similar, if not more intense reaction then what you had only to have that giddiness wash away into uneasy self doubt about your taste in humor with every passing second as their face remains unchanging?

LETS DO THAT HERE! Here we post the videos that really gets us everytime, so everyone can see all the dumb crap that makes us laugh.

"Whats the point?" You ask. Stop. Stop asking questions.

The point, in reality, is for humor. I love finding funny gems on the youtube, but I don't got all day to comb through videos. This threads purpose is to (hopefully) make us laugh, and bring attention to funny videos that may or may not need / deserve it.

So come on, lets laugh together.

RULES
    1.Standard forum rules apply, nothing hurtful, bigoted, intended to offend, overly sexual yadda yadda bing bang boom. Remember, just cause you find it funny doesn't mean someone wont find it very hurtful. That being said, comedy is iffy, someone could take offence to anything, but I'm sure you're all mature enough to know what lines to not cross.
    2. No multiposting/multivideo. I have high hopes here, I want to see everyone contribute, and if thats the case I'd like people to keep it to one video per post and not post one after another. Give other people a chance to share. Wait like 3 or 4 posts.
    3. Don't be insulting about other peoples taste in comedy. You can give an opinion on why something/someone is not funny, sure, but saying something like 'Wow your taste in funny is shit, what are you 12?' is not cool beans.
    4. HAVE FUN! Thats the whole point after all.
    (More rules may be added if needed)

Lets start off simple.

2. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

#2 MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  3. Khaltor

Khaltor Lore Master

So much fun... I suggest you see a psychiatrist... Or a warden...

4. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

funny you should say that my local psychiatrist and prison warden also love nicholas winding refn movies we get together on thursday nights

5. Spinach Pirate

Spinach Pirate The Adorable Spinach

6. invictus69

invictus69 New Member