1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Invest in our Submarine Cruise!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 1, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard right ladies and gentlemen! It's about time for Council Space to have its very own submarine cruise to explore the oceans alongside our Hylotl tour guides!

My name is Will Lowe and I come from a distant land known as Antares with a genius idea that needs the funding of hardworking citizens such as yourselves to bring us a great vacation for your friends and family.

The submarine cruise is built like your standard starship but adapted for nautical exploration in deep water. However, due to how starships are built more often than ships for some reason, I need the help of investors in order to get the project underway!

Please visit my punchstarter page to donate to my cause! {The link is here}

[​IMG]

April Fools!

But if you would have donated ICly, you're not getting your money back. Try and not be OOCly suspicious.I know I would.