1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Interstellar News Network: The Galactic Kindapper - Exclusive Interview

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Anyad, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Anyad

Anyad New Member

*This article is appears on the INN website*

[​IMG]

The Galactic Kidnapper: Exclusive Interview

For over a week now, the Antares sector is abuzz with rumour and speculation about a string of mysterious kidnappings in deep space and on several colonies. The victims usually return, dazed and with no small financial prejudice - yet local authorities on either colonies touched have so far failed to apprehend the enigmatic criminal responsible, known only as The Galactic Kidnapper, leading a small yet plucky, unknown crew out to make a name for themselves amongst the major players in the industry today.
    Our reporters offer you a brief, exclusive interview - and a quick peek at the man behind the mask.

[​IMG]

*Taking me onboard willingly, he seemed at once glad to get word out to the stars, a strong, hard operator unable to defend himself against public opinion. After pleasantries and a shared burger, we got down to talk in the stark yet homely cargo bay of his personal spacecraft.*
    -The infamous Asani Kidnapper...
    -"You mean 'Galactic Kidnapper'...
    -Sounds like a name that could stick. Why don't you tell our viewers a little more about yourself.
    -"Well, a few days ago my crew busted me out of the Taranis Prison... I went on to work on Asani after they claimed I was an outcast." -
    -"But are you? An outcast, I mean."
    *with a heavy sigh, he looked away at this point, a working stiff worn down by life. Indeed, trouble hasn't been a stranger to his outfit, squared against the law on several settlements. He goes on to take the attention from himself and onto his outfit of capable men, modest to the point of pain.*
    -" No. An independent operator. I'm working with a crew of people right now. Working for money and fame, old-school. -"
    *He goes on to explain their methods with a certain reluctance and paints a startling image - a small, traditional business venture fighting against conglomerate pressure to stay afloat. The industrialized, inhuman way more recent outfits handle the business - to him, the client matters as much as the haul, considering kidnapping to be more than just a job, and more like an art-form. His victims mostly find their way back in once piece, often richer with a colourful and authentic Antares experience - generously provided by the traditional, familial atmosphere of his business.*
    -"Style and Finesse are fancy words for "Hurrdurr, I did it quietly!". People will always buy a guy crying on the radio."
    *Surprisingly evasive about his plans for the future, he answers with the a simple citation from Eat, Pray and Love before showing me the tools of his trade. The outfit obviously takes the out-most care to ensure a smooth and professional service to everyone involved in their business - a refreshing surprise from a small, private initiative.*
    -"My field of work has to be loud to be effective. People don't get that."

[​IMG]
    But not too loud, obviously.

Check back to see upcoming articles from INN such as: -"Asani: Hive of Crime or Heart of Racism?" - "Corruption scandal on Gum: Do any traces remain?" - "Open airwaves and Censorship: Starnet today"

2. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

-GraYMan-
    A true war hero, a true fighter.
    Your style is amazing, always fools people. gr8 m8

3. Sen

Sen Guest

wat an amzing person is my hero
    - ray beIuga

4. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

-GraYMan-
    ty 4 agreeing with me

5. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

Nice try.

-Seaguard

6. Raideck

Raideck Member

((He stole my gun oocly it was made by Jace Ombre, icly, sold, icly, to my group the RSSU where we have not handed them out to anyone else. So you have stolen that gun oocly, thanks.))

7. Edward_Norton

Edward_Norton New Member

(( shit, sorry m8 want me to return it?

8. Raideck

Raideck Member

((Yes please, just use any guns that he gained icly or can be gained icly easily))

9. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

What is this Galactic Kidnappers Starnet account?
    - Tony