1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Got Prisoners?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Donovennn, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Hans* (the Floran one)
    Hey there, this is the security chief of Gum again.
    I want to offer colonies and other groups a third way to deal with unruly citizens.
    Instead of serving time or just plain executing them, why not give them the option to try and start again?
    I can offer top-notch rehabilitation techniques, allowing them to readjust to the life of a lawful citizen.
    You're probably wondering, "what will offloading all these malcontents cost me?"
    Why, nothing at all. I will pay you.
    Just submit an offer of someone you want to get rid of, and let me handle the rest.
    We take everyone from pickpockets to serial killers, all you gotta do is call!

P.S. If you're a person who's down on his/her luck and wants to start over as well, feel free to give us a call!

((k, OOC time. When he says rehabilitation, he actually means intensive indoctrination and re-education. For a comprehensive overview of what the effects are, see here: http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/whats-on-the-disk.5859/))

#1 Donovennn, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Fiery Wither Rose

Fiery Wither Rose TheOneMute

Hsssss. The more thingsss change. The more they ssstay the sssame.

Changing onesss mind issss death. Better to offer mercy in death

~Ghost

3. Donovennn

Donovennn New Member

*Hans*

Well it's nice that you have that opinion and I respect it, but unless you have any business stuff to do on here please refrain from posting. That said, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. That goes for everyone :).