1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Interest check: mini-events

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Keycross, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

After seeing there's been several timezone issues, I'm looking to start mounting up events having in mind (at least the first one) those who couldn't attend the crashed ship for that reason.

They will range in objectives and areas, but they'll aim for a specific type of character always sitting in bars: mercs, salvagers, etc, and give them actual work. Every one will be surveyed (and also to rp environment/npc's) by a DM, with everything it implies.

Those interested, post avaliability (in EST timezone), which will be the contribution (participate, building, DM) and character which will roll in them (only those who join as players).

As a note of warning: characters taking part in them will roll in situations of peril and consent to death is a given within reason (there won't be 'sniporz shoots you to the head hur hur' but using the same example, if a opposing NPC 'Get out or get rekt nerd' and gives enough chances, the sniper could happen), These will be used also to experiment a bit adhering to general rules and ensure everyone enjoys them.

2. Tallen

Tallen New Member

I could help as a DM depending on the timezones.

3. SP3CTR3

SP3CTR3 Flipping Tables at ignorance!

Just tossing my hat into this ring. I'd love to do some events, if anyone is awake at 12-1am when I get off of work in the evening(I'm on PST). I'll edit in my character when I have a bit more time.

4. Yotan

Yotan New Member

Mini event are always awesome. You have my interest.

5. Keycross

Keycross -Insert title here-

I'll leave this to see if more want to join, otherwise starting a convo with you guys.