1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Interest Check - 'Haven' (Potential new colony)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by QuestionableMotives, Oct 31, 2014.

1. QuestionableMotives

QuestionableMotives Not To Be Trusted

Hey all. Me and another roleplayer have recently come up with a concept for a new colony, which I'm gonna make up a name for RIGHT NOW, and call it 'Haven' (unless thats already taken :/)
    Anywho, the main idea for Haven is to make it a safe place for predominately Apex, but it is open to any species. Due to the Apex's scientific nature, It will be futuristic in design, probably underground (easier to defend against attack, I'll get to that part in a second), and (hopefully) be a scientific hub of sorts for the Antares frontier.

However, a colony that is lead , (or co-lead of that matter, if the person I have in mind is interested) by a free Apex, designed mainly for free Apex, would probably attract Miniknog attention. This would very much likely be a source for good RP for anyone in the server, especially those that decide to make Haven a home for them.

Anyways, if you're interested, please post saying so. If I don't get too many backers on this, I probably won't be making a colony.

2. William

William New Member

I'm interested in this. In fact, I'll probably want to help build it. Underground sounds good. Hop on Teamspeak and we can discuss it in greater detail.

My character is basically a scientist.

3. Redwilt

Redwilt Washed up has been

While my character wouldnt live there, he is always looking for more Apex to meet and exchange ideas with. I'd help build the colony

4. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Ooh, a scientific hub would be a place where Ray could actually feel comfortable around people. I support this idea, and I can build you some fancy futuristic buildings and such if you want.

5. Epsilon

Epsilon The official AI of Chorus

I think the idea is great, I've been meaning to try to make a intellectual character, and this might provide me the RP I always wanted to do with him, although an apex he is not.

6. QuestionableMotives

I worked on the very beggining with a few others, meaning the colony is underway. If you see me on (Fearmarker_Drezzad) and want to help build OOC'ly, shoot me a PM and I'd be glad to let you help (provided that im working on it as well)

7. CaptainBritton02

CaptainBritton02 Man of War

My colony in progress, "The City", basically the community from the book, "The Giver" Miniknog style, would definitely take notice, and will likely be the spearhead force you want to defend from.

8. QuestionableMotives

That actually sounds like a pretty interesting concept for a colony :p
    Thanks for the info though, I didn't think we had players actually going for Miniknog RP.