1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Interest Check [ALF]

Discussion in 'Roleplay Planning' started by Reidicus, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

Hey Ya'll. I'm building a space station called the Ahimajad for a roleplay I'm creating. The roleplay will follow the crimes perpetrated by a group called the ALF. You will have to scour the station searching for clues as to the fate of the Ahimajad, which was destroyed by the ALF (Antares Liberation Front) and try to piece together the identities of the terrorists who boarded the station and sent so many innocent souls to Hades.

2. Aegis Ebonwing

Aegis Ebonwing New Member

Having hosted events before, I know how stressful it can be.. so I was wondering how are you going to handle this? Will it sort of be like a dungeon crawl where players go from room to room looking around? Or is it just going to be folks more running around willy nilly tearing the place apart for clues?

3. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

(( No idea what the GLA is. I just came up with the name on the bat. I wanted to get into the actual planning. To answer Aegis' question, probably the only valid or helpful comment here, I might add, I plan to handle it like a dungeon crawl, as it'll be more orderly. I'll be there as an invisible character guiding the roleplay along. Making it some sort of heated race for clues seems like FailRP. ))

4. Tacoburger

Tacoburger professional taco burger

I recommend you get more people, if you haven't, it'll make things more organized and feel more orchestrated and uniform if you aren't doing it by yourself and the people aren't incompetent and can listen to instructions. then you can get randoms to come join, and help them have fun in your event

5. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

(( Thanks for the recommendation man! ))

6. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

Depending on the circumstances involved in why people may be looking for clues, and how many players you actually have coming, I might be interested in tagging along.

7. Invalid Username

Invalid Username Representative

Me as well, this sounds rather interesting.

8. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

Great to know people like the idea. I'm writing up a big ol' backstory and finding a few people to help me with the whole event

9. Reidicus

Reidicus New Member

(( Hey folks. I've got the backstory finished up. If anyone wants to help me out with this little event, just message me so I can give ya a copy of the backstory and an idea of what we're doing. I'll need some help finishing up construction of the station as well.

10. Node

Node Literal Edgelord

Crimes to commit: Eat cats.