1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Intercepted signal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

<This message was put on one of the forums devoted to research of other worlds. Message was writen on avian native language>

-------------------------------------------​
    Order to Tephetkan Aesura...

You are obliged to follow the safety of the artifact before it would be in the Temple. And please, do not rush to departure to Mud, as I sent there Nathunanon and two, with the same stripes of the Temple will cause too many questions. This is not acceptable, you must understand Tephetkan. Moreover, your observations of the green crystals are very curious, keep them. Gather as much information as possible about the camp residents about their protection and weapons, whether they are threatened or the ark of salvation. And one more thing, please be careful.
    Nech'Tal Kera
    The Main Priest
    Tephetkan_Mark.png
    -------------------------------------------​

2. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

I am curious. Whom is the poster of this 'signal' and where did this supposed signal originate? It is more than suspect to appear on a public forum with this kind of information. Are we inviting raiders or morally inept treasure hunters or is there something to learn from eavesdropping on the private affairs of my kin?

I do ask the moderation to remove this signal from these forums if it poses no morally sound intellectual gain.

-Rainsinger Chota

3. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

Calm birdie, and put your opinion in your fuckin shithole, blya.

BaaL

4. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

I can see we are jumping to conclusions as hastily as we can.
    I hoped this was a more professionally minded community ; I now see it is otherwise with this topic and your short sighted reply.
    I can only assume this is a board painted with a chiaroscuro sense of validity if it attracts such simple minded beings such as yourself.

-Rainsinger Chota

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always knew humans were short-sighted, close-minded barbarians.
    Do us all a favor and shut yourself away in Camp Nogun, damned menace.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is sorta hidden cult or what?

7. November

November Previously Sermane
    Staff Member

Mind you do not take similar leaps by ascribing traits to a race by evidence of one individual, who's association with the part in question cannot even be assured.

Double to you. Close your mind to the possibility of variance of individuals, and you're no better off.

Further, I'd be appreciative to any party whom could translate the message, my Avian is more than rusty, and I prefer not to leave possibly sensitive information to computer translation.

-Red

8. Epitaxis

Epitaxis Bathmophobic

I was not speaking of any race but the substance of BaaL's reply.

I am more than capable of translation but I will not do any such work over a public board.
    But in person I would be willing to assist given you have trustworthy credentials.

-Rainsinger Chota

9. OmegaMatt

OmegaMatt Last But Not Least

Ouch, niao. That's slippery slope. But could you not deport every shitposter in the sector to Nogun? Some of us are trying to get back to some kind of normal life. Xiexie.

Love,
    -Sei

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Posted in OP post has been removed at the request of the user: "Nomad"
    You lovest moderations!