1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

inaakm.vid

Discussion in 'Archives' started by The Lucky Prism, Feb 27, 2014.

1. *The audio and video recording starts with a middle-aged looking Floran with purple skin and red leaves speaking*

"Hello, my name is Prism. Recently, I've undergone a few...changes, and in the commotion I must have lost it. The thing I need is a staff. It's about a meter long when it's elongated, but only about three inches when not. It's made out of solid impervium." *The Floran doesn't really look like he's telling the truth when he said that*

"If anybody finds it, I will pay you handsomely with...whatever you need. Simply post below when you do find it. Honestly, I have no idea where it could be, or I wouldn't be taking this to StarNet."

"Thank you for your time."

*The file ends*

2. Ronnys

Ronnys New Member

Funny file name, cannot read... Anyways, Lucky tell if sees... thing.

3. It's called a staff. Can you pronounce staff?

4. -Prism-
    Change of plans; I know where it is now. It's not where I thought it was at all.
    There's someone running around, pretending to be me. I don't know what the hell it is or why, but it looks exactly like me and seems to have the same personality. He has the staff.

He wears blue Avian robes and has a life-support device. In every other way he looks like me.

Bringing him to me alive will boost the pay by 1,000 pixels. Bringing him to me dead will boost the pay by 500.

5. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Due to this issue, is it okay if I ignore any messages from you until he's found?

-Corvus

#5 Corvus, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
  6. -Prism-
    I guess.

7. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I was messaged by an encrypted IP, so that could be the fake.

- Corvus

8. Honestly, I'm not surprised. That has to be the fake.

9. -Prism-
    I finally found him in Aiko's bar. He killed himself as soon as he saw me with some sort of red mixture; injected it and was dead within seconds. I have no idea why he did that, or how he got his hands on something so lethal, but I got my stuff back...

He appeared to be a clone of me, but since he's dead, I can't really get further information. If anybody knows something about this, please contact me privately.

The deal is off...