1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

In regards to hubs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jestephos, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Jestephos

Jestephos New Member

Is there a place I'm able to submit a hub, or more importantly for me; Hub lore? I've got a little group of guys I wanna incorporate but it's hard for me to navigate the forums right now, not used to it is all

2. Krug

Krug New Member

If I understand what you're saying you're talking about colonies. You need to have a few building set up and a small population (of PCs) before you get your own forum.

3. ziggles

ziggles New Member

Yes there is an exact place to submit your colony idea and for the staff to review it.

How to guide on how to submit a colony idea:

-On the main page of the forums you will see the big title "Staff Contact Forum" section

-From there go to Colony questions

-Then click the "post new thread" button it's a big blue button for me at-least normally at the top or bottom

-Then all you gotta do is submit your idea and the staff will reply when they have time. The more descriptive the better

Hope that helped, I did that method in order to submit a colony idea