1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

In-Game Missions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Just Another, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Just Another

Just Another New Member

Just a quick question, can in game missions be taken ICly? I think it would be really cool to rp some of these, since they are already premade. I personally don't see the problem with taking these ICly, but I just wanted to clarify if it's allowed or not.

EDIT: If we're allowed to take these ICly, for missions such as the moon base mining facility, could we rp taking the facility and say the members were killed / turned into mutants / fled / etc? We obviously would still need to deal with what's going on inside the area, but we would keep it in the end after removing the threat.

2. Wreth

Wreth New Member

Can the missions even be done with multiple people?

3. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

General rule of thumb when dealing with single player main character focused content and bringing it into roleplay tends to lean to the no end of things. They may be interesting and fun scenarios, but everyone can do them. Just like fighting big bads. Just because you can do it doesn't mean it makes sense for your character, ya'know?

That said, each character has their own story. Maybe one of the missions does fit for you. If you do decide to include something like this into your active roleplay, just be aware others might as well. Just handle this sort of thing responsibly.