1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'm thinking of making a new research vessel.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aero, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Aero

Aero New Member

Hey. Omizu Suiyoubi here. I'm thinking of getting my ship converted into a research vessel. But of course; that requires a trusty crew.
    Before I go off and waste my resources and time, I just want to see if anyone would be down for such a thing. Thoughts?

-Omizu Suiyoubi

#1 Aero, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
  2. Akitor12

Akitor12 New Member

Hmmm. What is fish-man researching?

3. Aero

Aero New Member

Well. Fish-woman. A more frog like than fish like. But uh; anything, almost. Was thinking of getting a few people of different professions and such.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

4. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Bloops! <3

-May Izumi

5. Roxan

Roxan New Member

Hello, I'm interested in signing up, not very technically skilled but I can always help out with the odd jobs!

- Jessica Reeves

6. Aero

Aero New Member

Good to know at least one other person is interested. I'll let this sit around a bit more.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

7. Dekerrex

Dekerrex New Member

Observation. every crew needs a good medic. Statement. I have served as a physician before. Request. Perhaps you might need someone of my specialties? Boast. If not a medic I'm a great mechanic as well, I mean, how else do i preform on fellow glitches? heheh.

-Drenn Quantumheart

8. Aero

Aero New Member

I was thinking of making it focused around medical advancements; so you'll be considered.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

9. Akitor12

Akitor12 New Member

Hmmm. Floran more interested in living things, but whether Floran joins this depends on what type of healing advancements.

10. Azeliblehblehbleh

Azeliblehblehbleh New Member

I think I might be able to help? I'm a musician and a healer by trade. I'm not the most proficient but I do my best. I promise!
    - Matthew

11. OdinOnlineAlive

OdinOnlineAlive New Member

I could probably help if you need a botanist, I have experience as a doctor as well.

-Quentin Daniels.

12. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

Ooh! I'd love to do something like this! I have a masters degree in biomedical engineering, and I have experience working for the HKC on their medical equipment and developing treatments and stuff like that. Sadly, they disbanded, but this looks like something I would love to be part of! Can I help?

-Jill Megara

13. Steamy

Steamy Pro spam bot

Querey.Would you be in need for a janitor/cleaner/servant

-Mod-90

14. Birds

Birds Not Stanley

If you don't have a full research team yet, I'd be willing to assist, if you'd have me.
    I worked on a USCM research vessel for a bit. We worked on medical advancement as well but it was mostly centered around humans. Still, I'm long since out of a job and looking for work.
    Also, if you need a doctor on board in case of emergencies, I could fulfill that role as well, assuming you have a functional med-bay.

-DL-

#14 Birds, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  15. Aero

Aero New Member

Very well. I think this would be a good enough time to announce that I'll being doing interviews. I can privately message each of you and beam you up to my ship for said interview. All of you will be considered. I will get to each of you and future applicants. Feel free to let me know if you need notice or would like to plan an appointment. And thank you for being so eager to partake, I appreciate it.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

16. Gorbachev

Gorbachev New Member

I'd like to help, I have lots of experience in ship technology. (I.E. Circuit Boards, displays, A.I.) , as well as some experience as a doctor.

- Taro Okada

17. Roxan

Roxan New Member

Whenever I am around New Chicago just give me a yell!

- Jessica

18. Aero

Aero New Member

Applications will start tomorrow. If you would like; here is a format you may fill out and privately message me over the StarNet messenger. The fields with a * are required.

*Name:
    *Experiences/Specialties:
    *Health Issues (if any):
    *Felonies?:
    Time to be interviewed (leave blank if you don't care when):
    Additional comments?:

Thank you once again for your interest. I look forward to seeing your presumably lovely faces.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

19. Aero

Aero New Member

Update. Interviews will be tomorrow. I don't expect you to be dressed up fancy or to look like a shining star; but do at least wash yourself. Being yourself is an important quality. Anyways; interviews. Tomorrow. Expect them.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

20. Aero

Aero New Member

I am sincerely sorry for falling off the face of the universe for a while. There was a... pressing issue on my hands. Now that it has been dealt with, I'm happy to announce interviews will be tomorrow; that is if you're still interested.

-Omizu Suiyoubi