1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'm Recycling all of my Mugs.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by SirFruitcakes, Apr 3, 2014.

?

yeah this guy sure is a wimp shooting tied up people huh (IC Poll)

1. Yeah, he sucks!

41.7%
  2. What a loser!

33.3%
  3. Your awesome man!

41.7%
  4. What a goofball!

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SirFruitcakes

SirFruitcakes New Member

-A video is being displayed, your looking through a terrible Camera which appears to be placed on a white surface, looking awfully like the top of a fridge, it's peering down to spot a Man wearing a cap with a black leather jacket on, other details are hard to make out with the lighting, blurryness, and also the hat appears to hide his face-
    Yo buddys, you see that mug?
    -Unknown points to the mug-
    That's a nice mug right? well as far as I can tell its empty. some of my pals tell me some ethical reasons on why recycling is good.
    -Unknown walks over to the table and sits in the only chair in the room, which is facing the fridge-
    Hows six pixels for every glass I own, uncrushed or crushed, and one pixel for every mug I've used same rules, yeah?
    -Unknown picks up and lifts the hammer above the mug, struggling to hold the small thing still-
    Property right, thats what he said he called his Pal property? I don't know something like that but whatever
    -Unknown begins furiously slamming the small wooden Hammer down over the mug, it breaks on the first hit but he keeps smashing it until there is nothing left but tiny shards-
    This sucks. I only did this because I have time and no coffee, hit me up on the thread if you wanna add a bounty Scrub or Scrubs.
    -Unknown stands up and then picks up the wooden chair, he begins lazily moving towards the fridge then he places the chair down and begins standing on it, for a moment you can see a portion of his face revealing a big frown then the Camera shuts off and the Video ends-

-Text on the Posted thread-

fuck this guy.

- Greasebug

((Anyone would be able to trace this sloppy thing straight to Lorne if your character had a reason to try, he posted it using a out-of-date/tech PDA straight from his bed in Luminaria.))

#1 SirFruitcakes, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  2. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

That mug was only three days away from retirement.

You monster.

3. -ZaCH-
    That poor mug...

4. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I'm really not sure what's worse; the video that this is making fun of, or the satirical comparison of a mug and the life of a person.
    -Corvus

5. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

This is hilarious, c'mon Corvy, take a joke.

6. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I think that there's such thing as too much, too soon. I'm sometimes a bit grim in my humor, but this seems a bit inconsiderate.
    -Corvus

7. The Grand Mugwump

((Landpunch))

Floran get paid smash thing too?

8. Sen

Sen Guest

floran not understand is torture topic ?

9. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Pulsar-
    Mug..? What?

10. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Let this be a prime example of the problems of Starnet, they have NO rules on what we can post.

I've been taking some time out of my schedule to send them complaints, but lo-and-behold, they ignore me.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

11. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

"I think I've come under the impression that StarNet has become a self-aware artificial intelligence that just runs everything on its own. I could be wrong, though."

-Aedan

12. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

This just in.

Torture videos: Sure.
    Slave trading: Why not?
    Literally posting a murder in process: Oh yeah.
    Parody: Downright disgusting.

Thanks Starnet, now I understand.

13. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Not the best place to post that...I should have posted on the real thread this parodies instead, apologies.

But there's still the obvious point that Starnet has no clear rules towards these horrible acts. Videos like Traptooth's and this new person's need to be taken down before someone has to throw up their lunch, not just ignored and let the Starnet community freak out towards their obviously grotesque content.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

14. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

It's all about the freedom.
    Want to post a picture of your ugly face? Go ahead.
    Wanna post a picture of your gross broken foot? Sure.
    Wanna post a video of yourself face-planting into a barrel of sushi? Fuck yeah.
    - "Unity"

15. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

All right, you raise a fair point, I guess if torturers wish to make themselves known...and get ridiculed, let them go on Starnet, I still wish they would at least flag threads to warn people of their content.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

((Irony.))

16. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I remember Lilligant said that we should have a mean section and a nice section.
    I actually like that idea, since it would let us divide "I love all of you" and "Fish slut die die".
    -Corvus