1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'm Freeing all of my Slaves.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Corvus, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Corvus

Corvus New Member

-A video appears on Starnet. You see a sleeping K., sitting down at a table in front of a window. Molren slowly walks into frame, grinning widely. He starts to speak.-
    Good evening, galaxy. Do you see this man?
    -Molren points at K.-
    He is a slave. He is property, and thus he is no longer a human. There are those who attempt to weight me down with their petty moral superiority, and believe that slavery is "wrong".
    -Molren, with cadence, moves toward K.-
    Now, I would like to start this discussion by putting a bounty on the body of Twitch, alive or dead, for 6000 pixels. I will offer another 1000 for the dead or alive body of anyone who is following the bounty he has placed on me.
    -Molren pulls out a revolver and places it onto K.'s head. K. doesn't even twitch.-
    Property. Not human. This man is a slave, and he has gone through his purpose.
    -Molren pulls the trigger, and K.'s head explodes all over the room, and on Molren's jacket. Molren pulls off his jacket to show a weak, pale chest. Molren shouts into the other room.-
    Servants, I need my shirt cleansed, along with the dining room!
    Oh, and happy April Fool's day. Don't let the title I intend to place on this video fool you.

-Molren steps out of the camera, and the video fades to black-

#1 Corvus, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  2. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    12.000 pixels for this one, if alive, better.
    I'm sick of this shit.

3. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I will offer 6000 pixels for Synthia, as well.
    -Molren

4. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I also neglected to mention that this man was initially going after the bounty on my head. The same will happen to you if you hunt me down.
    -Molren

5. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    19.000 pixels for this dumbass.

6. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

If you're doling out bounties, you may as well bequeath one upon me as well.

For what purpose, you ask? Well... If ever you and I were to meet in the vastness of space--be it at a function of business or of pleasure or of unhappy circumstance for you--I would not hesitate in politely requesting my guards bring me your head. Or, perhaps, since we do speak of a more cosmopolitan universe, your perforated body.

Now, to discuss the bounty in question, I will not settle for a mere 6,000. No, my disdain for you runs much deeper than that paltry sum. To hunt me, pathetic slaver, will require pockets deep enough to match.

I look forward to your continued failure at emulating true class.

7. Xenos

Xenos New Member

IF YOU WISH,
    I COULD DISPATCH
    AGENTS THAT WOULD
    TAKE CARE OF
    THIS MORAL PROBLEM

BAH. WHY DID I JUST SLIP BACK INTO MY PREVIOUS CODING?

8. Iridium616

Iridium616 New Member

-Syntia-
    I bet nobody of us is getting hunted at all. All he says is "blah blah blah, lies lies lies, inflated-ego phrase"

9. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Oh, I am not personally hunting any of you. That would be foolhardy. However, I would like to extend that 6,000 pixel bounty to anyone who has questioned me up to this point.
    Of course, I don't feel threatened by these imbeciles. They can never find me, obviously.

10. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Ooh, ooh! Do Crowliss next!
    - "Unity"

11. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I do not know of this Crowliss. I have heard that he is dead.

12. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Oh, good. Well, that leaves all loose ends severed.
    Thanks.
    - "Unity"

13. Silver

Silver Ain't no thing like me 'cept me.

I would never want you to feel threatened; I want you to feel safe.

14. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I will believe your useless rhetoric when I open my door and there's a muscled soldier outside of it.

15. Chronicle

Chronicle nobody knows why he's still here

A few observations and remarks:

1: So that everyone knows, the running total of bounties for the body of this 'Molren the Slaver' - dead or alive - is a grand total of 30,000 pixels from various sources. This small fortune is certainly quite the amount for a simple, overconfident slaver. I would advise everyone to know this face well, for the reward for his demise is very high indeed. As something of a natural bookkeeper, I will gladly keep track of this total and the individuals posting the bounties. I will update the galaxy of changes to this amount periodically.

2: If nothing else, I will say: A good job to those for making this fortune of a bounty possible. While this man may decide to hide under his rock, it will make him unable to continue tyrannizing and enslaving those whom have done no harm, which is a good thing to be certain. To show his face in public is certain death. That does make it nigh suicidal to steal people from their populations. So, if nothing else, these bounties interfere with his criminal activities. The fact that he has this much free time to spend debating with strangers does evidence such. (That said, I'd advise all settlements - public or otherwise - to be very cautious and protective of your peoples. Just in case.)

3: I would not have an exceptional amount of concern for bounties posted on your head by this man. Any bounty hunter with any sense will go for the higher prize, especially since almost no civilization would want to defend this man. Since this man has openly committed a number of activities that, from my understanding, the Astral Empire deems criminal, I would suspect that even they will not house him for long, despite slavery being legal in their walls. It is very bad for politics to openly house a wanted criminal. Suffice to say, this man has dug his own grave, and I doubt he'll be able to even pay for any of the bounties he's posting. A wiser bounty hunter will go for the prize that is unprotected by the law, worth significantly more, and would even make them a hero of sorts in the public eye. (Great for business!)

4: 3,000 for Molren. The total is now 33,000 pixels, dead or alive.

Good hunting, friends.

- Chronicle

#15 Chronicle, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
  16. MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE

MEAN GREEN BAD MACHINE Notorious B.A.D.

Statement. Two things:

Appreciative. First of all, thank you for taking all measures possible to increase how much heavier my wallet will be when either I or another lucky contestant smash your waste-of-perfectly-good-carbon head against the nearest hard surface.

Query. Second of all, do I get a bounty as well?

-XxXBADST★RXxX

17. Corvus

Corvus New Member

I'm done keeping track.
    Bring me a sentient being, and I will pay you 6,000 pixels.

18. Chronicle

Ah, so he's buying slaves now. I'd considered this man many things, but not lazy. I have been proven wrong.

It matters not. The man is in hiding; it is nigh impossible to deliver to him in that state. And even other slavers can make much better business selling to the Astral Empire or other such organisations, rather than a man wanted by most of the galaxy. Truly, this one is the epitome of illogical thought.

This should be an easy mark, at this rate.

- Chronicle

19. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Ah, you're correct. All six of my refugee camps have backed out, and I believe I might have trouble finding deals in the future.
    However, I have servants, a wonderful manor, and, in the end, I am invisible. You cannot find me.
    I've won, accept it.

20. Chronicle

Think what you will, sir. You will not find justification or validation from a bunch of strangers on the StarNet. As saddening as it is that your life has come to the point where you so desperately grasp for such (only to immediately deny it when confronted), you shall not find it. Seek elsewhere.

- Chronicle