1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'm a cunt. - Apology

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Recluse, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Recluse

Recluse New Member

I'm a massive cunt.

I commonly shit post, call people retards, attempt to hurt people emotionally, and generally am a smart ass when I believe someone is being idiotic, immature, or acting in a way that I deem appropriate for me to be a cunt at them.

This is inappropriate, and more so, immature, unwarranted, and illicit.

Recently, I made a sincere suggestion to attempt to assist someone who I thought was asking for help. This quickly dissolved into assumption on both parties that I was attempting to be a cunt, to which I defended myself . This only made me look like I was attempting to defend my cuntish behavior. After a discussion with Angre, I have realized by my self (with assistance from Angre, of course) that the problem is a deep-rooted one that I must address.

I love this community, and I love everyone in this community. Every single last person here. There isn't one person I can think of that I wish wasn't here. Yes, even you .

I want it to be known, that I will attempt to fix this behavior, so when I do make a suggestion, it comes across as sincere, and non-hostile. When I see someone doing something I think is wrong, stupid, immature, or unwarranted, I will instead take action with clear, conciseness words. And instead of going off on them and fighting 'childishness with childishness' I will instead allow the administrators to handle it.

This will be something that takes time. It won't change over-night. Hard habits die hard, and this is no exception. I am very use to fighting idiocy with idiocy, and it is one of my favorite things to do, truly. There's not a lot more pleasurable then seeing my actions upset people I want to upset. I have only done this to people I feel who deserve it, and would not do this to 'innocents' as I commonly thought of them. This kind of thinking is very fucked up, and I want everyone to know I am here to fix this.

Consider this permission to tell me when I am out of line. I may not like to admit it, I may even deny it. However, I do hope that from this, that others will not abuse this to make them-self's look like they're more powerful then me in a way. I do not like being treated like a child; I am young (19; 20 in September.) but I do understand self awareness, responsibility, and acceptance. With this being said, I will begin training those qualities much more.

I am sorry to anyone I may of hurt. It pains me to admit all this, and strikes fear in me to make myself so vulnerable. I do not want to be placed on the lower pedestal because of this. I want to simply be given acceptance and be acknowledged that I am attempting to change. I would be very hurt if this was used against me to purposefully hurt me. I don't need to be admired, or thought of as being the 'bigger man'. I am not being the bigger man here, I am simply owning up to my actions.

"lol fuck you expect me to read all this nigga? tl;dr cmon"

tl;dr I am sorry. I will try to fix my behavior. Please tell me when I am being a cunt so I may realize and quit my behavior.​

2 people like this.
  2. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

lol shut up you dumb dumb.

Edit: I don't know you so well but self improvement is good stuff. I wish you luck.

#2 Ricardo, Jun 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  3. Pie4Pigs

Pie4Pigs Bleach Connoisseur

Most of what I've seen from you indicates that you're a pretty kind and reasonable person, so I wouldn't worry too much. I appreciate that you're owning up to whatever behavior you feel you have to fix, so you're a super duper stand-up guy in my book at least.

4. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Glad you're trying to fix shit.

5. Recluse

Recluse New Member

Me too Frohman; me too. It feels good.

6. rainy

rainy contains rain

awwww thanks much love

7. yoyohaloreach

yoyohaloreach New Member

You seem to be stand up in my book man. But yeah good to see some people owning up to their behavior.

8. Aiko

Aiko The Coolest Cat

I'm a massive cunt.

Yeh, that's it. That's all I had to say myself. Just wanted to let you all know.

9. Recluse

Recluse New Member

May as well make this the 'I'm a massive cunt." thread for anyone else who wants to admit it too.

10. Jim

Jim Harrison

cole.jpg i am also a cunt

11. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

12. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

If you hurt some of one ask apologieze prsonaly, don't need a say this publicaly.

13. Recluse

Recluse New Member

It was something that affected the entire community EvDo.

14. EvDo

EvDo Man with accent

You offened all comunity? Lol, you're dumb fella