1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I'll draw your stuff.

Discussion in 'Art & Graphics' started by Foray, Jan 28, 2015.

?

Food? Which Food?

1. Breakfast (We are now best friends and brothers through bacon.)

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  2. Lunch (Heresy.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dinner (Heresy.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I just leave my mouth open and consume whatever ends all up in that business.

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. I hunt the dreaded tofu deer and feast on its flesh.

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Foray

Foray New Member

PLEASE MESSAGE ME FOR REQUESTS AND CONVERSATION YO. THANKS HOMESKILLETS.
    I'm always looking for more things to draw.
    Please note the quality of my work varies wildly depending on the state of my wrists and the time I have.
    I'm best with headshots -- full-body/action deals are manageable but will take me a hella-fortnight.
    Vehicles, ships, mechs, hoverthings and the like, are also fine.

If you want a drawing please give me in a personal message (once I'm done I'll post here):
    • a zoomed screenshot in-game for reference, whether it be a character or ship or whatever. If you want a specific background, include that too.
    • a short bio, consisting of:
    • name, general temperament, what they do, one interesting life event, and one interesting quirk they have. (Each of these only has to be a sentence, tops, I just like knowing who I'm drawing, is all.)
    • What you want me to draw them ding, if applicable (If you have any pre-existing sketches or anything and want me to be more accurate, include those as well.)
    Ex.
    1. Name: Foray
    2. Temperament: Dour most times, only happy when playing music.
    3. What do the booty do: Spehss welder.
    4. What happen: Someone set him up the bomb; ship crashed in a human farming colony.
    5. Quirk: Plays the BASS.
    6. I want you to draw him cleaning a spaceship window with his butt from the outside.

Here are the only examples I have on hand, which sadly are only headshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And, uh, this thing:
    [​IMG]

Cool?

Cool.

#1 Foray, Jan 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2015