1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Ideas

Discussion in 'Character Discussion' started by EyesofMarch, Jan 20, 2016.

1. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

So I've been playing Sarah for awhile and am currently taking a break while doing school stuff/playing other games. So that means Sarah is out and about as well, and has time for improvement and changes behind the scenes. Any suggestions, ideas, critiques for my character? I've been playing her for awhile, and while I like where she is now and where she may go in the future, I'm wondering what she might do to help improve RP on the server.

Lemme know!

2. dukeminiman

dukeminiman New Member

I also just got back from a break in this game so my idea of what sarah is like is probably a bit outdated. But there are a couple of things that you could have her do. You can change her appearance, she probably won't be wearing the same clothes as when she left. You can have her come in with a lot of pixels, maybe she had a very lucrative job that she's been working at while she's been away. You could have her learn some new skills, this is the perfect time to give sarah a change in professions of you want to or maybe just pick up a few small skills instead one major one. For the record there seems to be a large amount of doctors, nurses, and medically trained characters on the server right now. Hmmmm...... with the Tagal Alliance becoming a thing now maybe Sarah had some kind of experiences with them while she was away, it would make sense due to the TA's presence in multiple sectors before its decline (check the RP planning section for more info on the TA). I'd offer a critique on how you play Sarah but since I've been gone for months what I remember is probably no longer correct. I do remember you doing a good job or roleplaying whenever I interacted with you though.

3. Froot

Froot OH SO VERY NICE

Maybe you could make her actually happy. :3

4. EyesofMarch

EyesofMarch New Member

But she caaaan't be happy. That'd defeat the whole purpose!