1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

IBC News SPECIAL REPORT - Katune Criminal Stabbed by Colony Founder!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DeltaV, Apr 23, 2015.

1. DeltaV

DeltaV New Member

[​IMG]
    An incredibly handsome human reporter sits at a desk, clutching a cup of coffee in one hand. He takes a sip, then directs an award-winning smile at the camera. There are bags under his eyes, hastily covered up by makeup.

"Hello, Antares. I'm Brian Davis, here to interrupt you so soon after our last Nightly News with an IBC News Special Report. Though most of the details remain shrouded in mystery, your humble reporter has seen, with his own eyes, the assault on a hospitalized criminal by the founder of the colony Katune."

The camera cuts to shaky footage, taken of the top room of Katune's hospital. A large crowd seems to have just burst into the room, your humble reporter among them, to find M-4X stooped over one occupied bed, while further down a Floran clearly has a knife sticking out of it. Also in shot, an Avian and another Floran are fighting.

"The Floran we can see at the end of the room had, as of this recording, stabbed a Floran of Katune's security. The attacker was swiftly apprehended and brought to the hospital, where the robot seen proceeded to stab the incapacitated criminal with his own knife. As details are still hazy -- the community has rallied around the colony's leader despite his assault, and your humble reporter was assaulted in trying to receive a statement from the man himself -- this segment must remain short, but the crime is believe to be one of passion, as sources indicate that the robot was in a romantic relationship with the, ah, first Floran stabbed.

That's all we have for you at the moment. Your humble reporter will continue to monitor the situation and bring you updates from the scene. This is IBC News' Brian Davis, signing off." The reporter drains his coffee as the screen fades to black.

**THIS BROADCAST SPONSORED BY THE INTERPLANETARY BROADCASTING COMPANY. ALL ABOVE INFORMATION IS COPYRIGHTED AND MAY NOT BE REPRINTED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT BY THE PUBLISHER.**​

2. NovaZenk

NovaZenk New Member

interesting
    --Galan

3. Raideck

Raideck Member

Wow, Max going overboard? Call me shocked. Dumbass.
    -Gerik

4. Tallen

Tallen New Member

I have spoken with Max about his recent behavior - he is feeling tremendously responsible about it, and he wishes to change. I was one of the many wronged by him, and he knows if he steps on the line once more I will be leaving. I do not deny anything that has happened except that we did not all rally behind Max and his behavior. He asked one chance to make amends, I will give it to him.

- Glauen.

5. Twitch

Twitch Wayward Star

A shame, yet another colony presented as a lawful state, revealed to be nothing more than a lie. It makes all to much sense Katune is a hive of pirates and criminals under the inept leadership of this "Max". Leading people is more about self sacrifice than self fulfilment. While I believe criminals should be put to the blade, this is the not law of his own colony. This "Max" is no executioner. From my own interactions, I found him to be incompetent, ill informed, and a bully, albeit a rather poor one. Katune is a colony of thugs, safeguarded by a kingpin, watched over by florans. One day, it will likely be put to the torch, and I doubt anyone would shed a tear for those caught in the blaze.

-Harbinger

6. Phoenix

Phoenix the one and only

I like you, I'd definitely buy you a drink.

-Joe Joferson

7. Ricardo

Ricardo ERP Champ 2016

[sent from [email protected]]

The glitch from Katune burned the pluck outta me! He denies it but he was responsible for the burning down of the Asani Inn! There were plucking CIVILIANS in there when they set the fire!

((Herx-Amman))

#7 Ricardo, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015