1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

I have been threatened by one named "Calmguard"...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Aero, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Aero

Aero New Member

Well, I'm sure most of you remember the whole "pacification field" thing back on Onatsuta. One of which I have clarified to cause no harm to others or had malicious intent with. However, I still respect everyone's opinion on it.

If you've been afflicted by it's very existence or have been subjugated to it's effect once without knowing; I apologize deeply to you. It WAS wrong not warning you before-hand before beaming down onto the settlement. And I do feel guilt and shame for it, mind you. Even though it meant no harm, the very concept of having even the slightest of free will removed from someone is a terrifying thought; and I certainly agree with this. It has happened to me once, and let me tell you, it is not fun to be blackmailed.

Anyways, now that this is out of the way, I'm going to relate back to the title. Apparently this "Calmguard" was so utterly disgusted by me, that he had a very hostile conversation with me, and then left me with a passive aggressive threat. One of "Trust me Omizu Suiyoubi, you will know what is it like to have free will taken from you". And with that, he beamed off. I tried to explain myself to him, but he was NOT having it.

I have assigned some trusted folks with some trackers on me. If I ever go missing to become part of this "Calmguard's" apparent needing to teach me a lesson of what I already know, you can assume the worst. This is also a warning to anyone who might be hired to kidnap me. People will know where I am, and they will stop at nothing to get me back, I assure you.

Threats aside, I did want to really apologize to you all for the stunt I pulled at Onatsuta. I'll stick to my doctoring from now on. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive my error.

With care,
    -Omizu Suiyoubi

2. The Grand Mugwump

((Landpunch))

Smash fish!

3. Aero

Aero New Member

Oh yes, I love that game-- oh. You meant that as a derogatory thing, yeah? Well. ok, then.

4. Sen

Sen Guest

(( Calmguard ))

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.

You claim you are sorry, yet you fail to understand why you are wrong.

5. Aero

Aero New Member

Excuse me, sir. I think I took down the field already; not holding anything from anyone anymore.
    And I know in my own mind that I am sorry. In fact, you are taking away the freedom of my own feelings. Hypocrite.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

6. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Why is everyone being so negative... the field did not last one day, and only a total of six people, me and Omizu included have ever been exposed to the field. It was later that day where everyone wanted to take the field down... and we did. The field, that only ever acted like the ancient medication known as Ritalin. All it does, is calm you down, and make it hard for you to think or feel anger and hate. The only thing I can see from this, is people want to be angry in this system, powered by hate.

Omizu is not a 'monster'... if anything, I should take the blame too, as I was the one who helped build Onatsuta with her. We both just wanted a place in this system where people could be safe from violence, the stress of seeing people defending others from violence with violence. Just leave us alone, you've already killed our safe place...
    -May

7. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Inquiry. You advertised this Onatsuta location publicly, subjected visitors to mind-tampering without their consent or knowledge and then try to pass off this Calmguard fellow you speak of as a villian for being rightfully angry with you and sharing some harsh words with you?

Statement. You are not a victim, don't act like it. This individual hasn't done anything to anyone yet and you are publicly slandering and stating that he may attempt to abduct you or hire others to do so.

Suggestion. If you want to invade people's minds with your disgusting machines you should be prepared for the consequences, not everyone can be pacified with a half-assed apology.

-Prince Franz III​

8. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

Please can people just leave us alone? This one mistake, yes now looking back on the field, does breach basic moral rights. We did not think of it at that time. We were too busy wanting to achieve our dream of having a peaceful place to reside. But you take a look around at what is going on all over this system. People openly filming themselves cutting open innocent people, torturing and then gloating over StarNet about how they loved to see them hurt. There are bandits everywhere, who are sometimes not even interested in the loot, just a chance to fire at an easy target who cant fire back. There is high tension of war between factions over several colonies, meaning that innocent people are going to get harmed. I am in no way saying that what we did is justifiable, but it is way more tame compared to these other examples of violence and hate. These people never even thought of giving an apology, and almost all of the time, getting no consequence of their mindless actions.
    -May

9. Kaiser Franz

Kaiser Franz New Member

Flat. You public ally advertised and drew people into a colony where you tampered with their minds to mold their personalities to something you found more fitting while they wee there. That is disgusting.

Incredulous. I don't know what your train of thought is to think that you can just do this to people, begrudgingly give an apology that lacks any sense of actual remorse and then ask to just be 'left alone.' If you wanted to be left alone why did you make this a PUBLIC LAND and ACTIVELY ADVERTISE?

Disgusted. You are correct to compare yourselves to bandits and torturers, you are just as morally bankrupt if not more so then they are. Your own actions are not any less heinous just because there are other disturbed individuals in the sector then you and your friend.

Cold. Quit acting like a sniveling child and actually accept what give done is a vile, disgusting thing and that you will have to deal with the consequences of your actions instead of just trying to brush it off.

-Prince Franz III​

10. AmyCat

AmyCat New Member

But we're not just brushing it off, Omizu just said there in her post that she's sorry... and I'm sorry. You don't think that any normal being would just shrug this off seeing how much negativity and distress it has caused others would you? We both see that we have done very wrong in our act, and are trying to show you all that we are sorry. How else can we show it to you? At least we tried to show how sorry we are... you look at all the others who have done wrong, posting happily about who they just killed or hurt, and they don't even show a hint of remorse to their actions. Please try to see that we are truthful and meaningful when we both say we are sorry for our morally unjust actions.
    -May

11. M-Bot

M-Bot #swellest

Bullshit talks, action walks.

-Gamma

12. Corvus

Corvus New Member

It's over now. Everyone's apologized, we should put this to rest.
    -Corvus

13. LaserLlamas

LaserLlamas Mother of the Pack

-Voice weak and choppy-

An-Annoyance: You peop-people are al-almost as unbear-unbearable as bickering chil-children. Mocking "It-It's for your safety!" "N-No it viol-violates one's rights!" Annoy-Annoyance: Why don't you all ju-just shut up already? Ob-Observation: Onatsutu's pac-pacification thing is do-down now so quit you-your whining. Suggestion: If you al-all feel so strongl-strongly about this, go get a f-f*cking lawyer.

Sugg-Suggestion: Hire a body-bodyguard Omizu if you're this wo-worried about this "Calm-Calmguard."

-Raoul

14. Toadkid1234

Toadkid1234 New Member

I agree with our friends Raoul and Corvus. Calmguard as well as any other discontented parties should take this opportunity to back down and cease flogging the dead seahorse. The problem is gone. It is time to move on.

15. Corvus

Corvus New Member

Seahorse.
    Heh.
    -Corvus

16. Aero

Aero New Member

I appreciate everyone's support of getting over the issue. Apologies have been given, it is in the past now.
    And furthermore, it will not happen again.

-Omizu Suiyoubi

17. The Grand Mugwump

((Landpunch))

Floran smash fish eat dead water horse no like thing in head kill

18. Aero

Aero New Member

Well, lucky for you it no longer exists. You may rest easy now.

19. Doctor Frohman

Doctor Frohman New Member

Seahorses are extinct?
    Damn.

- Clarice

20. Aero

Aero New Member

Well I mean, they very well could be. I surely haven't seen one in a while.

-Omizu Suiyoubi