1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Human eye

Discussion in 'Archives' started by unoriginal name, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unoriginal name

unoriginal name New Member

*anonymous* ((Dr.Drevis))

The title says it all, i need a human eye. There's only 1 complication, I need to take the eye straight from a human. the process will be to inject the donor with some medicine I've been working on, let it work for about 15 minutes, and then surgically remove they eye. The donor will be knocked out for the duration of the surgery.

I am willing to negotiate prices before the operation.

2. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

two voxels.

((Markus Lancer))

3. unoriginal name

2,000 pixels? i'm fine with that. schedule a time and place of meeting, and i will prepare the medicine.

4. unoriginal name

I am unsure if you are either busy, disinterested, or dead. I would appreciate a response reinforcing that you where or you are busy or disinterested, or do not reply at all to say that you are dead. I need those eyes badly, and i am wiling to raise the price if you are not willing to lose one. I only need one.

5. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

Sorry, I've been occupied.

((Markus Lancer))

6. unoriginal name

alright, i can see how "donating" an eye could be a fairly low priority. No rush, its just that this project just has personal value to me, so i'm eager to complete it.

7. unoriginal name

I'm sorry sir, but because i have not heard back from you in about a MONTH, i'm giving up hope.

You only need one eye to live, people. I need this eye. Not for just testing reasons. Not just for the advancement of science.

As much as i hate trying to appeal to peoples emotions, this situation is to drastic for me not to. I need this eye to save my daughter. Without it, i have no idea if the medicine i'm testing will render her blind or not. As much as i love her, i couldn't bear to see her without sight.

I'm upping the payment to 15,000 pixels. Please, i need this.

8. Terallis

Terallis Dark Matter of Fact

((Given that this thread really didn't need to be revived after a month, I'm locking it. As I've stated before, please do not perform forum necromancy. Thank you.))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.