1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

-Honeydew Prior NOW OPEN-

Discussion in 'Archives' started by BIGtheRED, Mar 6, 2014.

1. BIGtheRED

BIGtheRED Honey-glazed Bacon

[​IMG]

Excited!

Greetings my fellow meatfriends, veggiefriends, metalfriends, and otherfriends!

Many a time ago, Honeydew Prior was a home away from home for many of the galaxy, supporting a more back-country, rural vibe! Since then, catastophes , dimensional fractures, and colony disappearances have rocked our fragile interplanetary civilization to the point where the morale of the public has waded. Many have flocked to try to rebuild and even try to begin new colonies. ... Some successful, some unsuccessful!

Through the sands of time, the Prior has remained steadfast against this devastation, and today I am pleased to announce to the intergalactic community the official renovation and reopening of Honeydew Prior!

We have begun anew,... with a fresh new planet, a return to the back country vibe, and a reannexation into the United Systems, and membership in the United Systems Democratic Council!

We are currently seeking wayfarers and prospective residents to populate and help this renewed colony flourish!

A Prior Reborn! http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/a-prior-reborn.2222/
    Honeydew Prior Census! http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/honeydew-prior-census.2220/
    Prior Business Applications! http://community.playstarboundrp.com/threads/prior-business-applications.2227/

In the event of future catastrophes, our community will remain vigilant!

(Oh. And there are no floating islands on this one.)

Feel free to express any questions you may have, and I may be able to answer them.

Sir Ironknob v3.1

2. Beta

Beta New Member

Good to know the Prior is still alive!
    Best colony 2414

#2 Beta, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  3. Punished Tacc

Punished Tacc New Member

(2414***)

4. Liraxus

Liraxus New Member

A lovely thing to hear, I guess I should get to work on my colony.

-Sativa "Noah" Oran

5. Doc

Doc Video Game Extraordinaire

Feel free to apply for residency here on StarNet. We're open to all, regardless of race, or creed. We do not accept known criminals, or people who seem less than fit for our community, but everyone else is free to apply!

6. BIGtheRED

BIGtheRED Honey-glazed Bacon

Its been a rough one with these colony disappearances.

We figured this would be a great time for people to find a home somewhere!