1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Skyrax's Journal Logs.

Discussion in 'Character Journals' started by Grifter, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Grifter

Grifter New Member

((Only people who have seen Skyrax's Journal may Respond ICly, Everyone else can respond OOCly.))

"Log Entry 01, First Bounty today, Tall Apex Male, Heavily guarded Fortress, He squealed for mercy, He was much more Dead, So I shot him abit until he stopped screaming and twitching, Then sent him to the USCM, They were disgusted, But payed me."

"Log Entry 02, Floran Female, Pirate, Didn't go down without a fight, Luckily she didn't die when I shot her with the Grenade Launcher, Managed to sedate her before she started Regrowing her limbs, I now have 75 10K Pixels, perfect."

There seems to be a Missing log Entry, It was scribbled out harshly with a Sharpee Pen, But you can still read some of it.

"Lo----03, Ki-------------He didn't wa-----------So I shot hi---------Begged for his l------Felt bad for his fami---------forced to watch him d--------o---I don't know wh------went through with this..."

2. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"Log entry 87, Tetanus is a good place for me, better than Station 9 or any of that shit, Just wish this mask wasn't stuck to my face..."

"Log Entry...101, I can't stand it, My ships covered in blood, My blood, I'm not going to live in Humor and Happiness, I gotta just kill myself abit then clean up, I had to put down Rudy after he had a mental Breakdown about the whole Traptooth thing, What am I doing with myself trying to help these poor fools?"

"Log entry 157, I lost myself, Pulled my gun on Rud-Ruby, Then I ran off after seeing I was making a scene, DB told me to go to Noah after they confronted me, I guess I'll have to visit the Twerp later."

3. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"Log Entry 298, I've skipped this thing, I'm on Liberty Mills, Tetanus got bombed, Ruby (Originally Rudy) Has a Daughter named Spitfire, And I have a Girlfriend now, Elizabeth, She's a Beauty, I don't wanna lose her like I did Lily...But anywho, I got kidnapped by my Grandpa, Twice, Got killed by him, Killed him and my Dad, Blah blah, Got kidnapped by him last night, But the R.A saved me, Hope he gets what he deserves once I track him down.." - SOT3

4. Grifter

Grifter New Member

"Log Entry 299, I've made a Will now, To whoever finds this.

Give Elizabeth my Clothes, Atleast make a better Otto than me, Dear.

Give Lydia my Guns, You need 'em more than me, Pinkie.

Give Spitfire and Teddy the Coordinates and what to do with The Flesh Planet, Maybe they can learn from it more than me,

Give everyone else I consider friends the Coordinates to a treasure I buried in the Alpha Sector long ago.

It isn't offical, I won't die unless Steelhide dies, So whatever." - SOT3