1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TouhouCat, Aug 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. TouhouCat

TouhouCat I like sleep

Hey everyone! I'm Cat.

Not really sure what to say here... Dimmie dragged me over (Psst... Not by force?) and I'm looking forward to trying out Starbound RP. I'm a law student, roleplaying fan, and generally a derp when in my free time. Sooooo, yeah. Nice to meet you all ^^.

Still reading up on the forums, and trying to figure out where/when/how roleplay happens. If anyone wants to chat, my skype is lol.cat212 (Yes, I know it's really dumb, I've had it for ages... I'm not changing it D: ) Also, to anyone who wants to make Phoenix Wright memes right now, I have but one word to say.

[​IMG]

Regardless, with the silliness concluded, I look forward to roleplaying with you all and exploding in spa-... Ehem. Nevermind. Unless I can further assist this introductory thread, my submissions are hereby concluded, and I am much obliged for your time.

2. Haplap

Haplap Happypaps

Heya, welcome to Antares. Roleplay typically happens on colonies, but since we recently updated to 1.0, it wiped our universe. Which means all our colonies have been wiped, and we're currently in the process of building more. So it might be a lil bit until we've got a solid place to roleplay, but until then, we do have an IC chatroom in our Discord server.