1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hiring Architects

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TwoFiveTwo, Apr 11, 2015.

1. TwoFiveTwo

TwoFiveTwo New Member

I am also in requiring of skilled and experienced architects. There are some materials at the ready to use in re-constructing.
    wages may be negotiated on an hourly basis. Please leave contact information so I may contact you.

- Izz al Din

2. Davarpe

Davarpe New Member

Greetings, even though i am not an experienced architect, i would like to apply for one of this possition.
    I say i am not an architect, yet i do know the way of structures, and the beauty of details, so i may be of use in your building plan. If you happen to fill like knowing more about me, or have any question regarding my knowledge, please contact me to the this starnet direction.

I will add that i am pretty excited if this job finally is assigned to me, so i will put all of my time and effor to please your will in making this project.

Thank you, looking for further news, Ryoku.