1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

Hiring a scientist.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Roison, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Roison

Roison New Member

*A video pops up as you open the thread, you can see a man in his late twenties wearing a white suit standing in a hallway of a ship. His hair is well combed and the camera is doing a close up of his face. Before he start’s speaking the camera zooms out to show up his torso and hands*

Hello dear people of Antares, *He gestures with his hands towards the camera as he speaks* my name is Wyatt, and I’m looking forward to start a mine in an unclaimed planet.
    The thing is that I’m not willing to waste money, you know? So before I start digging holes I would like to know if the investment would be worth it.
    That’s where YOU came in, I need a scientist with knowledge about topography and minerals in general to research the planet, the goal is to know if mining would make any profit.

*He makes a pause to drink some water, then he claps his hands*

Alright, I think you guys get it, payment is one of the topics we should discus in a meeting, but of course we are talking about a great amount of money.
    That’s it for now.

*Recording ends*

2. fatsquishypanda

fatsquishypanda The Brilliant Phsychopath

*A voice recording pops up, automatically playing as you open it.* "Hello my name is Prof. Tinker Himer, I'm a scientist and a great researcher when it comes to nearly anything." *Rustling can be heard in the background before a loud bang sounds, and something screams in the background before more what seem to be gun shots go off.* "Pardon the noise, just finishing up here, now If you do wish to hire me know that I will bring my own supplies and if you do wish to supply me with anything be it only what I ask, and need." *He clears his throat.* "Payment will be fairly cheap, 50 gold bars will do, as I'm sure you can manage to pull that together. And I will be payed BEFORE I get to work, please feel free to contact me at your leisure." *The voice recording stops, and a number pops up in a separate window for his contact.*

3. Roison

Roison New Member

Professor Tinker, I would like to have a meeting with you to arrange the details about payment and other topics, if you are interested, message me.

-Wyatt

4. fatsquishypanda

fatsquishypanda The Brilliant Phsychopath

*A small text box opens up* "I'd be more than happy too have a meeting with you, just send the coordinates, the system name and time."

- Prof. Tinker Himer

5. Roison

Roison New Member

I would like to point that the job is still available as Professor Tinker doesn’t show any signals of life.

-Wyatt