1. These forums are archived and available in read-only format. No new accounts may be created and content may not be added or edited. This archive is dedicated to hoshiwara.t who tragically passed away in April of 2015. She will be forever missed.

High Times?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Diddums, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Diddums

Diddums That Loveable Lad

Time for some actual positivity since everyone seems to be so bloody melancholy recently.

I look around the forums, and I'm sure we all agree, that there is quite a large kerfuffle right now regarding toxicity and a general unwelcoming feel.

However, on the ACTUAL server, I must say, I'm seeing a lot of fresh new faces who have potential for good RP.

A few weeks ago, I was about ready to give up, many big RPers were either stepping down or leaving, and I was about ready to jump ship too.

But I just want everyone to know, don't be worried. As a reviewer, I get many apps to the server everyday. Seriously, there's actually quite a fair amount. So much so I'm finding it difficult to keep up with them all. And one can debate that many leave within the first week or something such. But I look around not only on the server, but in apps as well, a lot of good RP is coming through guys. So don't despair.

Just thought everyone could do with some spirit raising in the midst of all the gloom of late.

2. Kazyyk

Kazyyk Administrator

Good to see more attempts at positivity.

3. Super Sugar

Super Sugar New Member

[​IMG]